Resource icon

Cars Ford Fiesta ST Suspension Mod [Physics] 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tennisbiki submitted a new resource:

Ford Fiesta ST Suspension Mod [Physics] - Suspension Tweak on OE spec 6th gen Ford Fiesta ST

The Fiesta ST was an universally praised fun front wheel drive hot hatch. Though I only had a 2014 SE version, it was still fun. The original Lynxkenny mod, available on Assetto world, was pretty, but rides stiff, and I want to bring back the fun and lively handling of the Fiesta ST as mentioned on Top Gear, 5th Gear...

Read more about this resource...

Hi. I have exactly 25 Ford Fiesta ST. Which one is the one you did the modding? Can you please specify which Fiesta ST mod and preferbly who is the author? It seems to be an easy and kind task.

Hi. I have exactly 25 Ford Fiesta ST. Which one is the one you did the modding? Can you please specify which Fiesta ST mod and preferbly who is the author? It seems to be an easy and kind task.
You own 25 Fiesta ST, do tell us the story. Do you have a fleet for trackday rental or something?
The original author was from Lynxkenny, it says 2016 so Mk 6. The main mod files are available on Assetto world. After downloaded and installed the mod, you do have to manually copy over the suspension.ini, car.ini and so on. The envy green color skin is something I added, and needs to be copied into the right folder as well.
May want to drive the original mod just to know how it was. Then with my files copy over, it will be a bit "different". Please let me know how it feels to you.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 95 91.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 29 27.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 36 34.6%