1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars Ford Falcon FG - Super V8 addon [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by PATR10T, Oct 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATR10T submitted a new resource:

Ford Falcon FG - Super V8 addon - ford falcon fg addon for reizas great super v8

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Excellent, thank you Patr10t :)
  3. PieterN

Premium Member

Car doesn't load (1.48 beta). I'm getting errormessages about not loading Backfire-textures ?
  4. i dont tried it on the beta... you dont have the "normal" game?
  5. Car wont show up in the 1.38v? They are not in the list of superv8's in the game?
  6. PieterN

Premium Member

I will try in v1.38 later
  7. PieterN

Premium Member

The car does show up and works in v1.38
  8. I used this for a long time when I converted (for personal use) the Power&Glory mod. It does a good job simulating proper clutch usage. Keep in mind that this will be a huge setback in multiplayer, where faster players will be downshifting/upshifting without restraints. Haven't used with 1.38 yet. It has been a while since I last fired SCE here.

9. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Oh man, I have a whole day of work before I can get home and download and start painting some cars. Look forward to it. Thanks.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ??
    • Haha Haha x 1
  11. Patriot.
    How did you get this to work. Won't show up in either Verizon's (1.38 @ beta) of GSCE for me.
  12. normal game is working fine, dont know whats different to the beta version
  13. Do I need to anything different with the folder or just place in the superv8 folder in the game.
  14. Haha... This is epic.

Not only do you (shamelessly) rip codies content, but you take it to a new level by ripping Reiza's content. LMAO.

No doubt they (Reiza) didn't reply to your requests.

Edit: (by ripping Reiza's content) IDK... I guess that is not an accurate statement as the platform has not changed. Anyhow its up to the community to decide what is acceptable. IMO the mod is still junk. What does it bring to the table? It is 99% superV8 with a stolen body. Awful.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  15. MoerasGrizzly

Premium Member

The beta version renames the classes from "Reiza(number)" to something a bit more fitting.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  16. My god man dont download it then. Why dont you go make something productive and contribute to the community instead of sitting here bashing other people's work.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. No. Its an open forum and criticism is ok.

That is my point... it is not "his" work.
  18. I did raise my eyebrows when I saw this, especially after all the OZV8 discussions, I guess it shows how much people really want to see a complete V8Supercar mod? The fact that this has been done (in what seems to be pretty quick time) does question why OZV8 couldn't get theirs over the line?
  19. i planned it much longer ago but then the ozv8 were announced so i deleted the cars, now after they told they wont do the cars for sce and on our site the people ask for v8 races i thought ok then i will do the ford as theres already the great reiza model... its a bit boring with just one car... i think its a good grid filler till the ozv8 will come....

heres a quote from petra she wrote some time ago

My point of view:
    I'm a modder without the scratch 3d modelling knowledge. I'm not a stealer, since i dont take credits for others ppl/companies work. I know they made it, they just made it for the wrong game:) So, for all those haters, stick to waiting, we stick to racing.

;) if you dont like it, dont download it... easy... but i bet you downloaded it and drive it ;)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.