Force India with an other Surprice!

So once again I received a message from my iPhone app telling me that Force India will be running with Hulkenberg and Raul Di Resta for 2012. This wasn't a surprise but was PDR really that much better then Sutil?

Sorce, once again the app called Motorsports Results.

It was obviously going to be Hulkenberg and Di Resta. Sutil and Di Resta is a better pairing but Hulkenberg has yet to show his full potential and he really needs to make this a good season or else I can't see him in F1 much longer.

This means that Sutil is likely to pair up with Maldonado.

It's a big shame of Sutil, he outperformed his car and deserves a drive at Mercedes, replacing Schumacher who i think should retire once and for all. However, he is likely to be placed at a team with no ambition and no spirit that might even become one of the backend teams in the next few years.

That contract yes. However that does not stop him or Mercedes from signing a new deal.

Again, it´s all up to how the Mercedes performs. If they can fight for wins you can be sure that Michael will stick around.
My guess is that he also might want to do atleast one year with the new regulations, it´s pretty different from today so i think that might interest him.

Nice! Glad to see The Hulk back. He is too talented to sit at the sideline. Shame for Sutil though but all the bad press about him last year for sure didn't help.

A great shame for Sutil.

He made a lot of points for the team and beat his teammates for a couple of years in a row.
Bad decision in my book, even though Hülkenberg is a good guy (and a good expert on Sky Germany :) )

*Looks at title*

*Looks at first post*

Contradicting yourself there.

Hulk looked to be as fast as Sutil in Friday sessions, so I won't miss Sutil at Force India, let's see if he has got the skills to help Williams if he parks himself there?

Hülkenberg definitely has a place there. Good decision. Even though I think Sutil is a good driver too. He'll probably drive for Williams from next year (if he's lucky), not a bad place tbh, as they got some strenghtening both on design and engine front.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 510 39.0%