1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Force India Alternate HD & DHD 1.0

Alternate Livery for the Force

1. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Force India Alternate HD & DHD 1.0 ( ML2166 ) - Alternate Livery for the Force

[​IMG]

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. wow, what an amazing livery

• Like Like x 1
  4. I thank for excellent work! :)
    thanks for huge work within the last year!
    It is improbable !

5. Now i can start a season again with this amazing livery :).

6. beautiful idea to change all the liveries of the various stables ... you can 'create a new fantasy game just by changing the cars. but where is that beautiful ferrari fantasy that you had created dear ML2166?

7. He binned it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ML2166

ML2166

No I won't be recreating all over again.

It was binned as I didn't like it personally.

9. I think if he saw Mr. Montezemolo would create your own livery for 2014!!!! ...... it was a beautiful livery!

10. ML2166

ML2166

Doubt it.

11. the Italian people would be proud of a livery so beautiful and celebratory!

12. Really gorgeous skin, great color combo. Probably your best and that's saying something. ;)

13. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Again please ad a version number in the ...........version box and not in the title :D

14. ML2166

ML2166

Right I've only just seen what you are talking about.

The version box isn't that clear, maybe it needs to be made clearer like the way it's laid out for Title and Tag Line. Version string written in the box just makes it look like a continuation of the Title bar, thus making it seem that's where you should be including the version number.

It looks different and doesn't at a quick glance appear to be a clickable box if you get what I mean.

15. Thank you,fabulous job once again,and DHD too,brilliant.:thumbsup::cool::notworthy:

16. [​IMG]
    :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Also noticed immediately while sitting in the cockpit of the car in the garage :DDDD