1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Force India 2016 skin for Ferrari SF15-T 2.0

Force India VJM09 2016 skin for Ferrari SF15-T

1. Jan Racer submitted a new resource:

Force India 2016 skin for Ferrari SF15-T - Force India VJM09 2016 skin for Ferrari SF15-T

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. 20160725040254_1.jpg
    Loving the Force India, keep up the good work...

• Love Love x 2
  3. Hi blackcelica, do you work on force india suit and helmet ? :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I just created my own version quickly whilst waiting. They are OK but not release quality or 100% accurate.

• Love Love x 1
  5. the helmet and suit, seem to be pretty good on photo, if you want to release, it's a plaesure to donwload it, and give you a feedback ;)

• Love Love x 1
  6. What I can do is send you the suit and gloves which are the same for both drivers and both helmets. The helmets are just a rough rework of the 2015 versions and not correct. I'll send you a link to them to download later then you can either decide to use them or not. I'm at work at the moment so it will be tonight sometime.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. So take your time, and release a good version for both driver, of course if you have planned to do this ;) thank's to your response blackcelica

• Love Love x 1
  8. nice skin can you make the bulls to??? max first?

9. Here is a link to the suits, I uploaded them with an explanation of quality. Use and include, modify as you wish if you like....They are not bad, but not finished. I did them for myself the make the cars look acceptable on the grid instead of white drivers.
    http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/perez-and-hulkenberg-force-india-driversuits.11274/
    FISUITS.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Thank you! I will see what to do later today!

11. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Update the Royal Challenge logos with this.

[​IMG]

12. Thank you