Force India 2016 skin for Ferrari SF15-T

Skins Force India 2016 skin for Ferrari SF15-T 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jan Racer submitted a new resource:

Force India 2016 skin for Ferrari SF15-T - Force India VJM09 2016 skin for Ferrari SF15-T

Since the SF15-T is available in Assetto Corsa, I couldn't resist bringing my favorite F1-Team in game by creating a skin of it for the Ferrari SF15-T.

This mod contains the cars of Hülkenberg and Pèrez.
Just drag both folders inside the archive into assettocorsa/content/cars/ks_ferrari_sf15t/skins.

Please note that this is not the final version. If anyone wants to create suits and helmets for both drivers, please contact me.

Feel free to comment, hope you enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

20160725040254_1.jpg

Loving the Force India, keep up the good work...

What I can do is send you the suit and gloves which are the same for both drivers and both helmets. The helmets are just a rough rework of the 2015 versions and not correct. I'll send you a link to them to download later then you can either decide to use them or not. I'm at work at the moment so it will be tonight sometime.

What I can do is send you the suit and gloves which are the same for both drivers and both helmets. The helmets are just a rough rework of the 2015 versions and not correct. I'll send you a link to them to download later then you can either decide to use them or not. I'm at work at the moment so it will be tonight sometime.
So take your time, and release a good version for both driver, of course if you have planned to do this ;) thank's to your response blackcelica

So take your time, and release a good version for both driver, of course if you have planned to do this ;) thank's to your response blackcelica
Here is a link to the suits, I uploaded them with an explanation of quality. Use and include, modify as you wish if you like....They are not bad, but not finished. I did them for myself the make the cars look acceptable on the grid instead of white drivers.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/perez-and-hulkenberg-force-india-driversuits.11274/
FISUITS.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back