Resource icon

Skins Force India 2014 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
thedeadman2007 updated Force India 2014 with a new update entry:

Updated Car and Interiors

Hi guys
this is the finished and completed force india 2014 it has all the details that the current car has with logos etc,
I have also fixed the issue with the Mclaren Helmets in Quick race mode and have created a Custom Force india - Mclaren Steering Wheel to match the car.. here is a few pics of the updated car
Feel Free to let me know what you think, couldnt have created this without the help of some of you guys keeping me on my toes lol
but really enjoy!!!!View attachment 49064...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i bet making these is a lot of work but do you think you could make the livery for the actual force india car? you made it for the mclaren correct?

Last edited:
Yeah this is done on thee mclaren car because it's prob one of the better cars to edit the livery for but I won't be putting it on the force India of 2012, coz of the stepped nose I don't think it will get the same effect.. Sorry..

i know there is one already on here and its a working progress and not yet complete but wanted peoples thoughts on my 2014 Merc for F1 2012...
here's a Few pictures
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg

will have a look into it i havent seen the up to date testing pictures yet so will look and see what i can add in there is any extra logos cheers for letting me know and will keep you posted, i know where its located so will get on to it

thedeadman2007 updated Force India 2014 with a new update entry:

Logos update from Latest Testing

Hi Guys
I was requested to Update the Logos on this McLaren Based Force India Model, I have Added the Logos on the Front wing supports now both sides and also added the Logos on the Front of the Side Pods, I have noticed as as well the Rear wind lower half is now orange so that's changed as well with this model, as they are only small updates I haven't added a picture but hope it pleases the masses... also finally on the orange front the front wing now has a orange background to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ok so this is what i have so far in terms of 2014 cars

First the Mercedes, i haven't edited it sense testing so the livery needs a few adjustments, but this is what i was able to come up with so far, i know the detail on the side isnt exactly what the car looks like as it does seem to be the hardest part to get right but i also quite like what i have got so its 50-50 lol but any input would be greatful

2014-merc-jpg.51958

OK now here is my 2014 Williams, i know there is a few on here so heres where mine is somewhat different, the side of the front nose the lines spread out more then most as they do on the real car also the tail fin as well as it curves up somewhat as well so but though i would add my version... again input welcome

2014-williams-jpg.51959

and finally is my 2014 lotus, i know i have one up here already for the 2013 game but this being the 2012 version its got a few more details for example the stripes on the nose curve over and the logos on the side of the nose down to the lotus badge on the very tip on the front end also was able to add the Emaar logo on this which i couldnt on the 2013 version...but again input it welcome...

2014-lotus-jpg.51960

if alls well and everyone seems happy then i will upload these on here, they are on the mclaren model for the lotus and merc but the williams is on the williams model as it was the only one that would allow the number to be different on both cars on the side pods..

anyway many thanks for reading...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back