Force feedback and hopefully some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys ive been reading a lot about the complaints and stuff and in the whole i agree with you but before i go into huge detail we have to remember that it is a feeling thing so every one is going to want something different

firstly some files can be found here
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/r3e-controller-rcs-files.64703/page-4#post-1527503
as with all of these remap your buttons/pedals /shifters etc

the base files in game feel over dampened and have a few other things going on

I know a lot of you hate tweaking and are really not happy with what is on offer

fanatec wheels ... take the bmw csw one ... and just change the force feedback levels you will probably want to turn it up also there is a note about rear tyre grip in the txt file

logitech wheels take the g27 one and again tweak the force to your preference

please please do give feedback as it helps and hopefully these changes will give people a little more what they are looking for

If you have a wheel thats not in this list i will do my best to tweak it , just upload the rcs on this page and i will tweak it a little ....

can we keep the discussions here and if you want to propose an rcs file put it in that thread

If people want to know what has been tweaked and some of the not so logical logic behind it then ask and ill try to explain what ive done

hope this helps

Andi

IMHO we have exceeded what has been achieved in GTR2 :)

The new FFB code is giving you information about everything the car is doing.
Starting by taking into account the vertical & lateral load on tyres & steering rack, the grip for front and rear tyres, but also giving you feedback about what the engine, gearbox and brakes are doing.

Add a new Road Surface technology to the mix, that consists of a high dense mesh with physical bumps, and i guarantee you, GTR2 will look(& feel) old in comparison.
#RoadFeel]

vqGeMsr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back