• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins "FOR THE NATION!"- F1 Olympic Games Final Version

National Formula One Teams and Lineup

1. arvaimate00

arvaimate00

Ratings:
    +270
    arvaimate00 submitted a new resource:

"For the country!"- Fantasy Package (Work in progress) - National F1 Teams with National Lineup

Read more about this resource...

2. abel001

abel001

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I'm from Malaysia and I would love if you could do one for my country!

3. arvaimate00

arvaimate00

Ratings:
    +270
    Hey! Sadly I can't edit the strawpoll and I can't manage to do all the countries in the world but from now on Malaysia has a vote as well, and if it gets to the top10 by the number of the votes I will surely make it!:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. MrTheRacer

MrTheRacer

Ratings:
    +99
    Great idea mate looking for future of this mod

5. arvaimate00

arvaimate00

Ratings:
    +270
    Thanks for the support buddy:thumbsup:

6. Cameron Dance

Cameron Dance

Ratings:
    +0
    Just pointing out a mistake on the strawpoll, Mitch Evans is from New Zealand, not Australia. May want to change it to maybe Webber instead an create a Team NZ with Mitch Evans and Nick Cassidy as the drivers

7. arvaimate00

arvaimate00

Ratings:
    +270
    • Love Love x 1
  8. MoerasGrizzly

MoerasGrizzly
    Premium

Ratings:
    +404
    Trackmania Nations is an entirely different game (it's crazy as hell!), which I happen to like a lot. Being compared to that is a good thing to me :). I do believe you! I was just going "Hey! This is actually quite a lot like other things I love!"

• Love Love x 1
  9. arvaimate00

arvaimate00

Ratings:
    +270
    Oh okey thank you than! I'm glad you like the idea!:p

10. arvaimate00

arvaimate00

Ratings:
    +270
    arvaimate00 updated "For the country!"- Fantasy Package (Work in progress) with a new update entry:

2/11

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. arvaimate00

arvaimate00

Ratings:
    +270
    Thanks for your feedback, Ricciardo's team mate will be Webber if you guys vote for Team Australia

12. Diabolikpt

Diabolikpt

Ratings:
    +12
    Team Portugal? - Antonio Felix da Costa and Tiago Monteiro?

13. arvaimate00

arvaimate00

Ratings:
    +270
    Sadly I can't edit the strawpoll, but Team Portugal has also a vote from now on:)

14. mickky64_yt

mickky64_yt

Ratings:
    +0
  15. arvaimate00

arvaimate00

Ratings:
    +270
  16. arvaimate00

arvaimate00

Ratings:
    +270
  17. Dovi design

Dovi design

Ratings:
    +739
    I only have one advice for you: RD is not a site where you can upload as much as you like. The old file that you uploaded on here, RD stored it in their server so I just want to tell you that you should finish a mod, I mean completely finish it, because from what I see on the title, this is a W.I.P. Am I right? @Graham Laing

18. arvaimate00

arvaimate00

Ratings:
    +270
    You probably haven't seen it but some people already downloaded the mod before I made the full mod. I'm not a mindreader but they probably have a reason why they downloaded it, maybe they just wanted to see how the car looks ingame or just try it out. But I understand what you sad, if that's your biggest problem I can make the full mod without any update.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dovi design

Dovi design

Ratings:
    +739
    I understand, what I meant that you should make a full mod first and then after some time you can update it. Full complete mod - > less updates. I don't think the moderators like mods that are update day by day.
    (I don't know if you get my point :p, It's kinda hard for me to express my point sometimes :D)