"FOR THE NATION!"- F1 Olympic Games

Skins "FOR THE NATION!"- F1 Olympic Games Final Version

Login or Register an account to download this content
arvaimate00 submitted a new resource:

"For the country!"- Fantasy Package (Work in progress) - National F1 Teams with National Lineup

I'm not a professional but this is my new mod, hope you enjoy it!
I present you my "For the country" - Fantasy F1 Package!

View attachment 166576

It's a completely new idea what came to my mind yesterday while I saw a car from A1 Grand Prix on the internet, hopefully you guys will enjoy it, reviews are welcome!:)

Future updates are...

Read more about this resource...

Just pointing out a mistake on the strawpoll, Mitch Evans is from New Zealand, not Australia. May want to change it to maybe Webber instead an create a Team NZ with Mitch Evans and Nick Cassidy as the drivers

Trackmania Nations is an entirely different game (it's crazy as hell!), which I happen to like a lot. Being compared to that is a good thing to me :). I do believe you! I was just going "Hey! This is actually quite a lot like other things I love!"

arvaimate00 updated "For the country!"- Fantasy Package (Work in progress) with a new update entry:

2/11

"For the nation" ~ Update 1.5!

Updated the mod with
: TEAM FINLAND, the current leader in the strawpoll!

You can choose by 2 option of the paint, because:
By the Ferrari skin it's really hard to make bigger changes, so I made a livery which is a bit more colorful and creative with small, little mistakes for the better design ( That's Option 1, and it's not possible to correct those mistakes because of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I only have one advice for you: RD is not a site where you can upload as much as you like. The old file that you uploaded on here, RD stored it in their server so I just want to tell you that you should finish a mod, I mean completely finish it, because from what I see on the title, this is a W.I.P. Am I right? @Graham Laing
Sorry, as much as I appreciate the work and the livery, it's getting ridiculous.

10 updates in a day. This is not a mod, it's work in progress, and WIP releases are not allowed here.

Why is everyone rushing to be the first to a get a mod out? Why not spend some time on it, check it over, even post a few pictures in the WIP thread and get feedback over what is missing or what needs adding?

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2014-wip-thread.93398/unread

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/read-me-mod-forum-rules-how-it-works-how-to-upload.93501/

Please try an be a bit less quick at releasing mods, and issuing tiny updates.

I only have one advice for you: RD is not a site where you can upload as much as you like. The old file that you uploaded on here, RD stored it in their server so I just want to tell you that you should finish a mod, I mean completely finish it, because from what I see on the title, this is a W.I.P. Am I right? @Graham Laing
You probably haven't seen it but some people already downloaded the mod before I made the full mod. I'm not a mindreader but they probably have a reason why they downloaded it, maybe they just wanted to see how the car looks ingame or just try it out. But I understand what you sad, if that's your biggest problem I can make the full mod without any update.

You probably haven't seen it but some people already downloaded the mod before I made the full mod. I'm not a mindreader but they probably have a reason why they downloaded it, maybe they just wanted to see how the car looks ingame or just try it out. But I understand what you sad, if that's your biggest problem I can make the full mod without any update.
I understand, what I meant that you should make a full mod first and then after some time you can update it. Full complete mod - > less updates. I don't think the moderators like mods that are update day by day.
(I don't know if you get my point :p, It's kinda hard for me to express my point sometimes :D)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back