For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

for sale- full sim rig and 3 x dell monitors and pc

want to sell as a full package as think its a nice setup to have straight out of the box
smile.gif

so lets start with the sim cockpit
smile.gif

3 x dell P2310H ( only 6months old)

logitech g27 (brand new only been used a few times as had a g25 prior)

game racer elite sim seat with attachments (11 months old)

buttkicker gamer 2 (10 months old)

all in excellent condtion and comes with boxes(expect the sim seat),all under a year old or there abouts.

and the engine to run it
smile.gif

Fractal Design Define R3 Midi Tower Case

windows 7 home edition

i7-860 oc to 3.8ghz and 4.0ghz (can reset to stock if so wish)

asus maximus 3 fomula rog motherboard

corsiar h50

ati xfx 5850

G.Skill Ripjaw 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-16000C9 2000MHz Dual Channel Kit

Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache

Corsair HX 850W ATX Modular SLI Compliant Power Supply

pc parts where brought from ocuk new last october so just over a year old

All for £1,600 ovno (payment on collection)

30-IMG_3987.JPG

30-IMG_3986.JPG

30-IMG_3985.JPG

Will play all games on eyefinity with ease from cod-black ops to battlefield bad company 2 and arma2 ect but mostly played rfactor, iracing and f12010 as this was what it was built for but can be used for other games too.

All my items are always in prestine condtion and well looked after no scratches,scuffs or dead pixels ect,i have all the boxes for the items and the reciepts for the items that are in warrenty ect,dell monitors are direct with dell for replacment but very doubtfull you will ever need to.

selling due to not having the time to play in it and would rather see it go to someone who will use more than me.

Upvote 0
Brand new (still in plastic bag) unused minty fresh G27 pedals for sale. Looking for £100-£125+ p&p or you can collect.

Merry Xmas All

Mod Edit: Will, can you put your location on somewhere please fella :) Thank you :)

added location...

Upvote 0
I have some DIY parts I'm looking to get rid of. This was for the CST pedal build I never completed. $50 plus shipping takes it all, which includes USB board, POTS, springs, project specific brass washer set, load cell. I put in a good $200+ on this stuff so I just want it to go to a good home! More pics and details available, PM me.

IMG_5140.jpg

Do you still have these parts? if so, tell me where to send the money lol

Upvote 0
For Sale: New Fanatec GT3RS V2 Wheel, Porsche Table Clamp

(selling within the U.S. only, except Alaska and Hawaii)

New Fanatec GT3RS V2 Wheel
Fully functional, no defects in any way
Only used for two days
All original hardare included (shifter paddles, cables, screws, table mount, etc.)
Upgraded to firmware v. 681
All original packing materials

gt3rs_v2_wheel.jpg

Why am I selling the wheel?

Basically, I've been using a non-force feedback Thomas Superwheel for 12 years. I've tried both the Fanatec wheel and a Logitech G27, and I've pretty much decided I've become so used to the TSW that I prefer it over a FFB wheel (sometimes you can't teach an old dog new tricks).

This GT3RS V2 wheel is a replacement provided by Fanatec for an earlier GT3RS V2 that I returned because it was having centering problems. The new wheel was delivered on January 4, 2010 and is in perfect condition.

Price: $125 + $25 shipping (UPS Ground), total = $150
(list price is $179.95, without shipping)

Porsche Wheel Table Clamp
I'm also selling the Porsche Wheel Table Clamp that I ordered along with the wheel. This clamp is built like a tank and works great. All original hardware is included.

table_clamp.jpg

Price: $25 + $20 shipping (UPS Ground), total = $45
(list price is $39.95, without shipping)

Wheel and Table Clamp together
Buy the wheel and table clamp together and save some more.

Price: $145 + $40 shipping (UPS Ground), total = $185

PM me here or email me at david_mack@charter.net (email preferred)
pencil.png

Upvote 0
Well, guess what. I just now was making sure that everything was working on the GT3RS V2 wheel before boxing it up...and it's dead. No power-up, no self-calibration, nothing. Just a 13-pound chunk of plastic and metal. Checked all power connections, used different power outlets, made sure the power button was pressed in...and nothing.

Needless to say, I cannot and will not sell the wheel in this condition.

I swear, I don't know what it is about Fanatec and their lousy reliability. I'll be contacting them on Monday to arrange for a refund. This will be the last product I order from them. I guess, when they work they're good...when they work, that is.

Upvote 0
Have fun trying to arrange a refund... I am on my second GT3RS wheel right now and the thing has a mile long list of problems. I have been trying to get a hold of someone at Fanatec about a refund since the 12th of December...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back