For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

LOGITEC G27 WHEEL FOR SALE £100,

right time has come decide to sell my g27 wheel,pedals,shifter as just not using it anymore due to other comitments,its sevon months old any to be honest its a g27 so speaks for it,s self bargin price, would rather collection from oxfordshire but will post for extra cost

pm me if intreatsed

NOW SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Upvote 0
thrustmaster freestyler handelbars

This is not my product but they are quite rare. I dont know 100% whether it will work on a pc but with a adapter and maybe some software (emulator) it should work here a link to ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PLAYSTATION-1...&otn=4&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=4860835938562222319 i already have a pair and am hopeing they will work so happy bidding

just to confirm that the ps2 freestyler handlebars work with a http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PLAYSTATION-P..._JoysticksJoypadsGamepads&hash=item2eaedf83d4 on a pc and are very good for the cockpit view
And with a joytron Xconvertrer360 plus the handlebars also work on my xbox 360 happy days (you also get the rumble effect on the pc and xbox )

Upvote 0
Selling my spare, spare backup wheel lol! Logitech Driving Force GT. As new condition, used less than 3 months (less than 12 months old) still in original retail AND packing boxes, all docs etc. As new, totaly complete wheel and pedal set.

£45 + post PM me if your interested :)

Upvote 0
Heya,

I'm selling my Fanatec Porsche Wheel Turbo. Mint condition with all accessories, and fully working.

A great wheel. £200ono.

This is the 'non s' version, so only works on PC and PS3.

Can supply pictures on request.

Cheers,
A

Upvote 0
Selling my Fanatec Turbo S Wheel

Purchased back in 3 months ago.
Located in Pullman, WA, would ship within United States for $20usd, would also ship to worldwide if you pay for the shipping.
It supports PC, XBOX360 and PS3.

99% mint, I don't play it very much.

Only the wheel, no pedals and no shifters.

PM me about your price.

Paypal is required.

Upvote 0
LOGITECH G27 RACING WHEEL FOR SALE AND ATI 5870 VIDEO CARD

selling a 4 month old logitech g27 still under warraanty as well as a ati 5870 pci-e video card

reason for selling... got me a ecci wheel and a 6870 for a early xmas gift from the wifey hehe...

taking best offers on both as i need to sell so i can get the wife somthing nice for xmas..:)

Upvote 0
I sell a complete racing cockpit with 3 monitors 24", Strong frame, build in iron and aluminium, professional seat, two bass shackers, audio 5.1, thtogo, computer, adjustable g25 steering wheel and pedal.

If there are anyone interested please cont Profilo1200.jpgPosteriore900.jpgact me at racecube@gmail.com

thank you in advance

Upvote 0
yea you probably wont have many reply,s as somthing like that is going to cost a fortune unless there rich i dont think you will be selling alot unless you deo finacing and if you do i might be interested in getting one pm me with details

Upvote 0
Logitech G27 for sale

4 month old logitech g27 for sale complete with pedels shifter and wheel and cords only offering this 1 day only befor ichange my mind and keep it

$140 pm me if interested

Upvote 0
Ati video card for sale

ATI 5870 video card about 6 months old upgraded to 6870 only offering this for 1 day only befor i change my mind and keep it as a spare

$125 pm me if interested

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%