Sell For Sale Modded Fanatec CSR pedals

David O'Reilly

A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.
UPDATE.
It seems i can use them. So no longer for sale. Thanks.

I have only just discovered that my trusty modded CSR pedals are not USB compliant to work as a standalone device so will not function with my new OSW system.

I have had these pedals for about 3 years and they have seen some action but have been upgraded as follows.

1) The pesky habit of the throttle losing calibration was fixed by purchasing and fitting the excellent Basherboard bare bones circuit board. US $20 plus shipping. Problem solved. I still have the old one if you want it.
http://www.basherboards.com/PF1_BB

2) To increase feel and intuitive braking I experimented with RC (Radio Controlled Off Roader) shocks.
I ended up sourcing and fitting some (see photo). The results were IMO excellent. Much more resistance at the latter stages of travel and I got a lot better on brakes.

3) a solder point on the braking sensor let go and I dissassembled it and re-soldered all 3 connections to the brake sensor.

Are they any good? After these mods I have been using them with CSW V2 and so happy with them, that I was planning on keeping them to use with my OSW set up.

If you are planning on buying a fanatec wheel of any kind or maybe have a set of CSR pedals that are not doing what they should you may want to consider buying a set that has been "fully optimised".

A standard set with the "guaranteed to fail" circuit board will set you back €99.00 plus freight.
This set? Talk to me I guess!
I need to purchase some pedals and every little bit helps after cleaning out my Simracing slush fund for the OSW.
pedals_small.JPG

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back