1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

For my WT friends

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mark Aalberts, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Below is a link to my picture album on google/youtube for FSR pictures. Today I have been uploading some WT screens I did, right now around 20 in total or so. Ill be planning to upload more FSR stuff also from previous years and also from the 2013 WT races to come that but that depends a bit on quality of the replays.;)

For now enjoy, pictures are free to use for any purpose for whoever wants.;)

https://plus.google.com/photos/101378405818541332288/albums

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 13
  2. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

After I saw the title I thought it was going to be a retirement :confused:

Anyway I really like the pics with their realistic effects. Especially the one with Sisu hehe :D just a shame Mikko never drove in Australia... :roflmao:

3. Very nice Mark! :thumbsup: Some of them are really good! But it's lacking some Obutto GP ;):D:roflmao:

4. I see enough Obutto , I should have done a bit more GS lol,.. my team m8's are angry atm.:roflmao::roflmao:

These 2013 pics where just random, made the replays myself today. You want as high res recorded replay to take the shots from to get them as smooth as possible. After that I take them briefly trough photoshop for a little gausian blur etc and hey presto off you go.:D

Now the only problem is to stay creative with this big amount of pictures being taken lol:roflmao: , so some come off better then another. These where just some close ups I did, for the coming rounds Ill try to increase my display settings for the actual race to get a better quality race replay to take the pictures from. I tried some pictures from the Canadian race but it was recorded in low res settings so I couldn't get nice pictures from this replay unfortunately.:cry: It doesn't work to put higher display settings while the replay was taken in low settings, just wont work because pictures come off with imperfections and look like crap.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The funny thing is actualy you where the very first car I did today and I just noticed that I forgot to upload you lol. Just added you, I do hope you have driven at Melbourne though.:roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  6. For the Queen:roflmao:

Silverstone Album is up.:confused:

• Like Like x 4
  7. that is a job well done mark:thumbsup:

8. Great job, Mark. Aren't you interested in taking some race screenshots for the FSR website/social networks ? We really lack stuff like this.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sure I can do that, but I cant promise that I can keep it up for each race though can only do it when I really have time for it. Due to my normal day job as service/maintenance engineer (especialy when they call me outside the normal work times):confused: I sometimes just don't have time and my job gives me irregular work times which makes a work week hard, it is sometimes hard just to find any time or motivation just to do anything.:D

To give you any figures, the 30 WT pictures for Silverstone took me aprox 4 hours to capture and edit it quickly

In the mean time I uploaded some old stuff, not sure if most of it ever saw the daylight.:rolleyes:

10. nice photo's mark :)

11. Little hint:cool:

[​IMG]

12. Awesome ! I really like the pictures !

13. Hehhe very nice pic ;)

14. [​IMG]

Loeb :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pics are awesome Mark. Really like them :)

16. Proper tire management you mean.:roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  18. You better run, you better take cover. LOL

19. Been thinking for a few days what to do for this next hint,... well I could only get up to

"thanks to Bernie's cash cow we have to drive in the desert on another tilke track":roflmao:

Bahrain Round 2 pica's are up. enjoy.:geek:

• Like Like x 4
  20. Awesome Mark! :thumbsup: