Resource icon

Other For better race off the grid 2016-07-21

Login or Register an account to download this content
senna9922 submitted a new resource:

For better race off the grid - For better race off the grid

For better race off the grid

All this I was testing more than 100 times in Rfactor and now in AMS.
This line work very well in my case, with custom track and raiza track also.
AI in this case, mast to have some mechanical faults in qualifying and race,
mechanical faults need to be set in the game.

My only failure is the following, I can not get stuck the AI driver when the race start.
Only one time I was managed to do that, with factor and Hockenheim track, I don't know how.

You need...

Read more about this resource...

FYI.

This information is not accurate and it does not work.

For me work very well, I don't like to put fake stuff on forum.
My mistake is because I forgot to mention, I've corrected engine life in

F_Extreme_engine.ini

LifetimeAvg=2450 // average lifetime in seconds
LifetimeVar=3424 // lifetime random variance

So the game itself put out part of the driver, brake, suspension, engine.
If I set Attrition = 60 more than half of the drivers complete the race, if I put less number
which means less drivers finish the race.

This combinacion I never was try with 60 laps driving,
I usually adjust on 10 to 15 rounds.

In the game I use this settings

mechanical failures /time scaled

time scaled /use race %

I only share my research with AMS.

Best regards

well, i might understand a little bit more, for this "you need to cut the drivers folder", do you mean to remove/delete the entire folder "Automobilista\GameData\Talent"?

well, i might understand a little bit more, for this "you need to cut the drivers folder", do you mean to remove/delete the entire folder "Automobilista\GameData\Talent"?

well, i backuped the Talent folder and deleted it, and edit the engine ini folder in F_V12 cars as you said, played a short race on SpielbergVintage track.
these changes works well to me, AI drivers became much more different than before, some became much faster, some slower and making mistakes, distance between one to another are larger much than before. --- but the difference of AI is too big, how shall i edit to make it smaller?

Perhaps the information coming from, plr file. I really do not know and is not my intention to make a confusion here. If somebody have benefit with this that is ok, everybody else always can use the traditional way with talent file. And thanks to everyone for comment.

Perhaps the information coming from, plr file. I really do not know and is not my intention to make a confusion here. If somebody have benefit with this that is ok, everybody else always can use the traditional way with talent file. And thanks to everyone for comment.

Sorry mate, there is a bit of confusion because the whole thread isn't clear...some of you guys knows what the mod does...some of us don't understand what are you guys talking about, so can you be more clear about this mod?we aren't all experts about modding plr file so we need some help to understand it...

Sorry mate, there is a bit of confusion because the whole thread isn't clear...some of you guys knows what the mod does...some of us don't understand what are you guys talking about, so can you be more clear about this mod?we aren't all experts about modding plr file so we need some help to understand it...

All this isn't a mod.

It is just a option, for different racing offline.
When you use talent file for example

if is one driver have better set line, like Aggression=91, Reputation=91,
Crash=5, and another driver have less number value Aggression=7, Reputation=11

You will have always the same story, with this two drivers, when i say plr file,
I mean on following.

C:\Games\Automobilista\UserData\Ayrton Senna, Ayrton Senna.PLR

QUICK AI Driver Strength="95" // 100 should approximate real life
MULTI AI Driver Strength="95"
AI Power Calibration="7" // Adjustments with AI strength (0=none, or add the following: 1=power, 2=gearing, 4=fuel)
AI Fuel Mult="0.95000" // Additional fuel multiplier for AIs because of their driving style
AI Tire Model="0.00000" // 0.0 = use AI peak slip, 1.0 = use player's dynamic slip, or a blend between the two (can be overrode in TBC with AITireModel)
AI Brake_Power Usage="0.97000" // Fraction of theoretical brake power that AI attempt to use (can be overrode in HDV)
AI Brake_Grip Usage="0.97000" // Fraction of theoretical brake grip that AI attempt to use (can be overrode in HDV)
AI Corner_Grip Usage="0.97000" // Fraction of theoretical cornering grip that AI attempt to use (can be overrode in HDV)
AI Max Load="40000.00000" // Maximum total load to set up theoretical performance tables (can be overrode in HDV)
AI Min Radius="20.00000" // Minimum radius turn to set up theoretical performance tables (can be overrode in HDV)
AI to AI Collision Rate="1" // Detection rate per second (1-40) for AI-to-AI collisions

most of this is factory set, you don't need to edit plr file just cut the talent file from game folder
for select mod like C:\Games\Automobilista\GameData\Talent\F_Classic
and set the engine file for this mod
C:\Games\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\F_Classic F_Classic_engine.ini
LifetimeAvg=3200
LifetimeVar=5000

in track gdb file C:\Games\Automobilista\GameData\Locations\Spielberg\Spielberg spielberg.gdb
Attrition = 30 change to Attrition = 60
and add this line at the bottom of the page
Qualify Laptime = -4.0
Race Laptime = -5.0

SettingsFolder = Spielberg
---HERE-----

DRSZone-1=(900.6,1358.2,2033.78) // Detection point, start point, end point
DRSZone-2=(3754.5,3971.0,270.78)
CompoundsAllowed=1,2 // A max of 4 compounds can be included in this parameter
}

then you try to race for example 10 laps

In the game set next