[Football] The end of Blatter!

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
With the FBI now investigating the FIFA will this finally be the end of Blatter? Or will his puppets re-elect him again tomorrow?
Update:
See ya Sepp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
If he gets re-elected again I hope the UEFA and some other federations have the balls to break away and form their own World Football Association.

Really? That would be the best news I've heard in a long time. Let's hope they persist.

QUOTE:

The dozens of criminal charges announced Wednesday have stoked long-simmering suspicions about corruption in soccer's governing body. Today, the leader of Europe's united soccer organization, UEFA, announced that many of its member associations will support Jordan's Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, the lone challenger to Blatter.

"Enough is enough," UEFA President Michel Platini said. He added, "I am disgusted."

The announcement came after UEFA's call for postponing Friday's vote were rebuffed.

Of Blatter, Platini said at a news conference Thursday, "He already lost. FIFA already lost."

When he was later asked whether UEFA would consider withdrawing from FIFA, Platini said, "Of course."

Peace out!

fifa-voorzitter-blatter-haalt-organisatiecomite-wk.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%