Resource icon

Sounds Fonsecker Sound Pack Part 4 (Porsche Pack) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I realy love the sound of the 991 GT3 R (and all the other cars of curse) but when i drive another car and this car is in front of me or behind me the sound volumes goes down. I ve changed the the max channes in the audio_engine.ini but it is still a problem.

Just to be perfectly clear, the file that you're looking for so you can change MAX_CHANNELS to 512 is called audio_engine.ini. I'm sure there would be at least one person coming back to say "I can't find audio.ini!!!" :rolleyes:

Excellent work, as always. :thumbsup:

Hi thanks for your tip on finding the .ini file..But i don't know if its because m using the latest update to assetto corsa but when i add in the sound mod..and i launch the game i don't hear any sound coming from the vehicle am in..only the other drivers car sounds...Any help will be greatly appreciated..thanks.

Hi thanks for your tip on finding the .ini file..But i don't know if its because m using the latest update to assetto corsa but when i add in the sound mod..and i launch the game i don't hear any sound coming from the vehicle am in..only the other drivers car sounds...Any help will be greatly appreciated..thanks.

I dont have sound anymore too..

Hello , im struggling with this annoying crackle from pretty much all cars with this mod and just wondering how to get back to stock sounds ? I stupidly just overwrote when installing this sounds and really just want to get stock sounds back to troubleshoot . I have used Steam to uninstall game but the cars from this mod have no sound after integrity check !!

Hey Guys, i downloaded the mod but have no Sound. I tried to change the audio.ini to 512 but this dosnt work.
Any other Idea?
Did you also install it correctly? To to the car folder of a car that has no sound, in the sfx folder there should be two files, GUIDs.txt and a BANK file with the same name as the car folder.

Got no sound on 2017 gt3 cup car...all else works...have adjusted ini to 512, but its only one with zero sound..any help appreciated

1589292436733.png

I've had big problems with sounds. In the car they just didn't sound right; they were muffled and quiet. And most of them didn't sound right, especially Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport.

After days of trial and error of editing, reinstalling and trying different solutions I've FOUND the culprit. Using Content Manager - Settings - Custom Shaders Patch - General Patch Settings - Audio I've had "Use exterior sounds everywhere" ticked "ON". If you are having issues double check this settings and other sound settings first.
Hope this helps someone. Took me days to find it, by accident.

Thank you @Fonsecker for an amazing sound pack!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years