Resource icon

Sounds Fonsecker Sound Pack Part 3 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
That Ferrari 488 gt3 off throttle is not right. After a few youtube vids i don't even hear that whine sound.
Nice work fxxk sound is really good. Need more guys like you cheers!

Hi,

The 488 GT3 makes this crackling noise when you are at very high speeds in 6th gear. Sounds like the noise you hear when you plug in headphones to a jack. This has been mentioned by someone else as well I believe. Any chance of a fix?

Hi, I've been trying to get the Alfa GTA sound to work, but Content Manager says the sound is broken.

Do I just replace the SFX folder with the new Fonsecker SFX folder?

Thanks,

Ben

Sinds yesterday all my Fonsecker sound upgraded cars are muted.. Is there anyone else? Or maybe someone knowes a solution?
nothing changed in ACs code for ages, and neither does CSP do much for sound.
Did you recently install any other mod? I've seen other sound mods with GUIDs.txt full of entries that weren't needed for the specific sound, maybe they happen to interfere with the GUIDs from the Fonsecker cars.

I'd just try reinstalling them, overwriting what is currently there. If anything messed with the GUIDs.txt this should replace them with the ones that worked.

@McGherkin

Reinstalled the fonsecker pack 3 earlier, the C7R is definitely dead, but I haven't checked the other cars. It died about a month ago with whatever update changed the app sidebar.

EDIT: Hang on wrong pack lol. I'll have another go.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%