Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Ferrari P 4/5 Competizione
Pagani Zonda R
Ruf Yellowbird
Shelby Cobra 427sc
======================================================

Changelog:...

Read more about this resource...

hello first great work for the mods but more ways to play the cars are completely silent when do you arrange that? beacoup thank you because I do not play it because of that
thank you

usually after each update of AC, my sound mods are overwritten by Kunos original sounds (but unfortunately the updates don´t delete my GUID.txt files of each car) so my sound mod´s don´t work.

To fix this, just reinstall my sound mod and all should work fine again.

sorry I am french (thank you google translation) who install your mods I was no longer his, and would like the origins of sounds pending version 1.7 of your mods but I is not how

You can find my two sound packs v1.5 here. the version numbers of my mods do not match to AC version numbers. So the 1.5 of my version will work with AC 1.7.x and i think it will also work with 1.8 of AC.
if you ask how to go back to original AC sounds. Just delete the SFX folder of the car you want to have original sounds and make a steam integrity check so steam will download these missing files and you have original sounds again.

suoer fantastic job as usual.
in your sound pack 1,7 for ac,1,10 there is no resources for fantastic sauber c9?
thx u so much for your effort

Version 1.8 - just replaced BMW M3 GT2 sound file, and the car is silent. I updated max channels in audio_engine.ini, but still nothing. I did't try other cars, because I need sound for them.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%