• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Sounds Fonsecker sound mod packs

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by Fonsecker, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Fonsecker

Fonsecker

Ratings:
    +498
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 4
  2. Pablo Cortes

Pablo Cortes

Ratings:
    +171
    will you have to re-do a lot of your work after the new fmod update gets released?

3. Fonsecker

Fonsecker

Ratings:
    +498
    yes i have to redo all my sounds...

• Like Like x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • Angry Angry x 1
  4. Fonsecker

Fonsecker

Ratings:
    +498
    Updated my sound packs to work with AC 1.10

• Like Like x 7
  5. jorgias

jorgias

Ratings:
    +0
    V7 does not work with AC 1.8
    Where can I download v6?

6. Fonsecker

Fonsecker

Ratings:
    +498
    update AC then it works...but i can imagine that it is hard to find a crack for the latest AC version :D:roflmao::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. jorgias

jorgias

Ratings:
    +0
    I did update.......and what a chaos... no sound (Neither external nor internal nor on reply!) for any of my MOD cars.:-(
    So I came back to V8 where I just need to replace the sound for a very few ones.. ( yet ,they all have external sound)
    I cannot update further than v8 at least until there is a good sound fix for MODs ( rather than assigning kunos or using the sound fix switch)

currently I have 649 cars and the ones I enjoy the most are the mod cars..( play off line)
    But..anyway.. isn't there any link for the sound pack V6 versions? there should be,.., pleaseee..

8. Fonsecker

Fonsecker

Ratings:
    +498
    After each big update from Kunos, that touches the sounds, u have to reinstall my sound mod. Then it works. Now my latest sound mod upadtes only works with the latest AC version. U can select in the Racedepartement download section of my mods also previous versions.

But it makes no sence to play AC in an older version. From my side, all works fine with the latest AC version.

For other mod: The mod creator has to update the sounds also!

9. aphidgod

aphidgod
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,278
    Honestly it's a far better idea to update AC and then use something like Content Manager to replace the sound banks in your broken mod cars with current banks from Kunos cars or updated mods. It's worth the minor hassle a thousand times over for v10 tires alone.

• Agree Agree x 2