FOM Cockpit mod cam

hello Vlasovas, great cameras, I use the V2 medium cam simple, but I would like to have it without the hud, how can it be removed ?

greatz
Midiman

hello Vlasovas, great cameras, I use the V2 medium cam simple, but I would like to have it without the hud, how can it be removed ?

greatz
Midiman
would have to edit using the binXML
locate the camera "head-camHUD" and header of the camera, change the value in red, to true

<View type="Head" ident="head-camHUD" reverseCamera="head-cam_reverse_3" hidden="false" spectator="false" useInSplitScreen="false" renderParticlesBeforeGrass="false" transitionType="switch" transitionSpeed="0.0000" transitionStrength="0.0000">

sorry to border you again, but i cant get it done.
how can i dissable the hud from cockpit view, i must be doing something wrong..can you help me ?
regards midiman

Im not sure if im doing something wrong but, i've gone through all the different options to install but nothing has changed. Its still just the original camera setup. i have used ryder mod manager to install it just nothing changes. Any help would be awesome. i really like the way this looks

Never mind im dumb and just figured it out lol

Hi, how can I add head into corner movement to an existing cam?

I'm using ego cam editor but can only modify one cam view and I can't find any head movement options.

Thanks in advance,

Im not sure if im doing something wrong but, i've gone through all the different options to install but nothing has changed. Its still just the original camera setup. i have used ryder mod manager to install it just nothing changes. Any help would be awesome. i really like the way this looks

Never mind im dumb and just figured it out lol

I really wanted this Helmet Cockpit camera but I dont know why I am facing some problems in replacing this. :(

then extract the file and replace if it can not use the RMM

Finally got this mod working and it is absolutely nice work:thumbsup:
Still i have 1 question, i do not have the hud (kers,drs, gears) shown.
Someone who can help me?

Grtz

have to show the rud, the complete package has the hud, in only one of the cameras cockpit, but the essentials and yes multplayer should appear on all cockpit

is the link not working? I can't download from it:) please check, it's an excellent mod

please fix the link

I'll check as soon as you finish answering all
Hi, how can I add head into corner movement to an existing cam?

I'm using ego cam editor but can only modify one cam view and I can't find any head movement options.

Thanks in advance,

sorry to border you again, but i cant get it done.
how can i dissable the hud from cockpit view, i must be doing something wrong..can you help me ?
regards midiman

the editor concerned only changes the camera base, you will have to use bxml convert, was a post created in 2010, does not know how to find, you have to look with him oo u edit everything you want, following your tutorial

http://www.mediafire.com/?1tk47arbcrvtqx5

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back