r1et7s.png

2nunlgk.png

v2.1 Insane with Visor view mod vlasovas
v2.1 Extreme with Visor view mod vlasovas
V 1.0 Light Version with Visor view mod vlasovas
V 1.1 Light Version Multiplayer vlasovas
V 1.0 1842 x 1026 Resolution with Visor view modKadosh54

FOM COCKPIT MOD CAM by VLASOVAS

Modification of cameras compatible mod "Visor View Mod" of Kenken, and the Mod "RDDev Simple OSD" of Ryder25 (The display is shown without the mod).
The cockpit was edited starting some tweaking of the mod "Driver View Mod" by Roberto Costa ( Credits to Him ) that are closer to real life.
with changes to a better adjustment between the required fields that all seek: see tires (not all cars is possible) and have good visibility, added options like HUD, and cameras of movement.
maintained the cycle of 6 cameras, but with the removal of the chase far, and adding a second cockpit with all options enabled, mod designed to be as simple as possible, without many cameras.
mod done with priority in the cockpit camera, for use with the Visor View Mod and RDDev Simple OSD, if you want a mod with more realistic positions, in the onboard cameras, find another mod because they were kept

characteristics:

- Cycle cameras kept, with only 6 exchanges of cameras
- removal of Chase_Far camera (the camera was hidden in order to keep the 6 cycles of camera)
- 2 cockpit cameras perfect for use with the "Visor view mod", a no movement (conventional), the other with movement and hud
- New rear views, simulating rearview mirror, one showing the tires and their wear, and the water spray in the rain (the intention was to see better, my pirelli's mod, and also my mod Storm)
- Cockpit well adjusted and aligned, seeking greater reality to drive

- Added Simple package, with only the onboard cameras, and 3 cockpit cycles
- Added package Extra Simple, with only 2 cycles of cockpit (no other camera), to better simulate the rearview mirror (left, right) ideal for multiplayer matches (no advantages in other views, all participants should use)

- Fixed and improved the cockpit of lotus
- Modification in Simple package with removing the camera from the cockpit without movement, now found only in the base package mod (choose options V1)

NEW UPDATE

- Three more options with movements more pronounced of the effect G-Force, and with new T-Cams center (choose options V2)

- 3 New versions added, Medium, Extreme, insane, to a larger public target and reaching practically every taste, maintained Simple versions (less cameras) and Multiplayer versions (for those who want to have one just match between the participants)

mod done with priority in the cockpit camera, for use with the Visor view Mod and RDDev Simple OSD, if you want a mod with more realistic positions, in the onboard cameras, find another mod because they were kept

Mod made ​​by Vlasovas

God in the first place!!
Kadosh54 ( La Plata ), Kenken, Roberto Costa, Ryder25, ML2166, Warok, Tommi-TAG, Rini Braat, T46D, Carl Hughes, camopi, Nicolas Vial, The entire Community!

ATTENTION :

stealing mods is very uglyif you want to use give due credits to the author!
if I can do this, you can
do too

MOD DOWNLOAD:

Install the mod with :Ryder Mod Manager

Mod :Download

Mod made ​​by Vlasovas, Kadosh54 ( La Plata, for gp4 users )

God in the first place!!
Kadosh54 ( La Plata ), Kenken, Roberto Costa, Ryder25, ML2166, Warok, The entire Community!
In the preview I used the mods:
"visor view mod" made by Kenken
and "textures visors", made ​​by:
Tommi-TAG, Rini Braat, T46D, Carl Hughes
and some textures of cars: Pebz ( ferrari ), ML2166 ( RBR )

I do not know say my humble monitor is a Samsung 19 " 932bwe, and was with him that I did the mod, post the results for that we may see!!

ok! here it is.

lotus renault, with visor, eyefinity 5040 x 1050 pixels

lotusrenaulteyefinitywi.jpg

lotus renault, without visor, eyefinity 5040 x 1050 pixels

ferrari, without visor, eyefinity 5040 x 1050 pixels

ferrarieyefinitywithout.jpg

A nice opportunity to pop in with our general modding message :)

As you might be aware we have our own file hosting system. We know that we've had some issues in the past but those are all resolved now and both uploading and updating your files is working perfectly fine.

Thus we'd like everyone to make use of this because it's the easiest and quickest way to share stuff with the community and the upload plugin will even create a thread with your description in one click - it's pretty comfortable for both sides.

We've also posted a handy guide on how to use the tool and make the most of it. Thanks!

A nice opportunity to pop in with our general modding message :)

As you might be aware we have our own file hosting system. We know that we've had some issues in the past but those are all resolved now and both uploading and updating your files is working perfectly fine.

Thus we'd like everyone to make use of this because it's the easiest and quickest way to share stuff with the community and the upload plugin will even create a thread with your description in one click - it's pretty comfortable for both sides.

We've also posted a handy guide on how to use the tool and make the most of it. Thanks!
I'm already knowing, in the next, I step using the system then, as also post on my blog, I always use the midiafire because I manage at one time if I need a change, but next I use the rd

ok! here it is.

lotus renault, with visor, eyefinity 5040 x 1050 pixels

lotus renault, without visor, eyefinity 5040 x 1050 pixels

ferrari, without visor, eyefinity 5040 x 1050 pixels

ferrarieyefinitywithout.jpg
wow!! is crazy good :roflmao: ! is so good for you?
I noticed that in each resolution the mod will be in different positions.
is hard hit for everyone, but it was nice in photos

ok, I made 3 types as said above, the intention of atenter everyone,
complete with 6 cycles of cameras (2 onboard, 1 wing, 2 Cockpit, 1 car view)
another simple camera with 4 cycles (2 onboard and 2 cockpit)
and another online, only 2 cycles cockpit with mirror (left, right in each camera) for online matches (all participants must have, to be fair).
all installable with Ryder Mod Manager, therefore everyone can change camera in a practical way depending on use, which is to make the game

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 287 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.7%