Resource icon

Misc Fom Cockpit Mod Cam F1 2014 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I did not test if you have any error or tell me after I gave a good reduced, I believe that is to your liking, I'll leave the link right here so anyone who wants can get
https://www.mediafire.com/?2suguf2mw7ftaaj

Hey sorry for my late reaction.

Uhm I like the look to apex movement :D But the brake movement is a little too much for me, Also I forgot to mention i'm using the high version of single 53 fov. (A)

I noticed a little bug in single fov 53 no motion when I tested that one. The tv-pod offset camera isn't working, it gives black screen.

Hey sorry for my late reaction.

Uhm I like the look to apex movement :D But the brake movement is a little too much for me, Also I forgot to mention i'm using the high version of single 53 fov. (A)

I noticed a little bug in single fov 53 no motion when I tested that one. The tv-pod offset camera isn't working, it gives black screen.
ok then I take a look, the camera that gives black screen you know that car?
the brake is not brake, is regression of the marches

ok then I take a look, the camera that gives black screen you know that car?
the brake is not brake, is regression of the marches

I've only tested ferrari and there it gives me a black screen.

Yeah thats what I mean, when you decelerate the cam goes down a lot, thats just a little too much for me.

I've tested your update. The 53 single les movement high seems to have some troubles at the ferrari cams.
There are a few black cams and one is on its side.has anyone else seen this or is my game screwed :p

Edit: my original cams wont work proper either. So verifying files again :(

Last edited:
I've tested your update. The 53 single les movement high seems to have some troubles at the ferrari cams.
There are a few black cams and one is on its side.has anyone else seen this or is my game screwed :p

Edit: my original cams wont work proper either. So verifying files again :(
after what you said about the ferrari I was testing, and here did not black screen, everything is okay here, if anyone else has had this problem please report and tell in which camera, the problem occurs, here is OK

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back