1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Fom Cockpit Mod Cam F1 2014 1.5

F1 2014, Cam Mod

1. vlasovas submitted a new resource:

Fom Cockpit Mod Cam F1 2014 - F1 2014, Cam Mod

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. This looks very nice @vlasovas, really like that GP4 camera. Do these camera angles replace the standard ones, or are they in addition to the standard ones?
  3. replace, use the RMM it already backs up
    • Like Like x 1
  4. <Snip>

Mod edit - English only thanks
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    • Haha Haha x 1
  5. Thankyou! Fantastic camera's :)
  6. agnus rock silva

agnus rock silva
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Mod edit - English only, and cut out the swearing
  7. thanks, vlasovas.:cool:
  8. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you! all of you, might have update with taller version of just one of the packages, a friend who has helped me test, done for him, and I'm seeing if he sends me, so I do not have work, but will likely be one of the types, and probably Multiplayer
  10. The camera angles are fine, but a sense of reduction in vehicle speed over other mods cams shows.

If you can modify the mod to keep that speed is of great help in the game.

Thank you
  11. Dexter

Premium Member

you put the original head movement FOV 53 ??
  12. Hi, vlasovas.
    Long time no see and thanks for this great cams for F1 2014!
    (I was not active last year, sorry. And thanks for your kind credit, too. :))
    I'm really enjoying "Rear View Cams" and "GP4 Cams". They are great idea and add new racing excitement to this title. :thumbsup:
    Thank you very much!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I can not please everybody, if I go to please everyone, 60, 120 and edited files will not give an account, the base is there, I think everyone can edit to your liking, I've only had this weekend to make tires and cameras, because my ex wife had brain aneurysm, and I have taken care of my daughter, but this weekend she had slept at her grandmother's house to visit her mother, so I took three days to make on tires and cameras, I made miracle because it all takes time, now I do not have more time to do, but for who you want, I explain how to remove the movement by PM, but since they do not release a copy of this mod, but for personal use
    • Love Love x 1
  14. I no longer have time to work on it (read previous answer), to achieve this, only by increasing the FOV, but I do not like fov, did not think realistic, nobody sees everything stretched, I play on fov 43, at fov 43 you can pick up the curves much more real , and see the track with the right width, and not thin and stretched, you want speed then use fov 60 , it should be faster, but not realistic, just look for the head-camHUD cameras "and locate the FOV and change it, will ever achieve the result for sure

<Parameter name="fov" type="scalar" value="53.2770" />

is also possible to use fov 60 and take the pilot more forward to not get so ugly on screen

<Parameter name="position" type="vector3" x="0.0000" y="0.6650" z="-0.0400" />
  15. Thanks for your hard work and best wishes and health for your familiy and you!

(I count ex-wife still as familiy, after all it's the daugther's mother.)
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. vlasovas updated Fom Cockpit Mod Cam F1 2014 with a new update entry:

Fom Cockpit Mod Cam F1 2014 Update 1.3

Read the rest of this update entry...
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Great to see you back modding the cams again :)
    I like this cams very much but the movement in cockpit cam is a little bit too much for me ;)
  18. what are the movements you refer? shake of the track, and the vacuum, or look for the curve?
    look at the curve, already has a version without this movement (tilt and look)