1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FNGTC Strategy Group

Discussion in 'PS4 | Thursday Night GT Championship' started by Adam Morris, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #85 Vail M3 GT - Suplex City Racing Premium Member

Welcome Everyone

This Will Be Where You Can Post All Your Thoughts and Ideas u May Have to Help Make Season 2 On-wards Better For The Good Of The League, All Opinions Are Welcome

.Towards the End Off The Season We Will take Everyone's ideas with our own and Post A Rough List Of How Next Season Will Be for You all to Check threw allowing you to Give Feedback before any Decisions are made.

@Andrew Holmes
    @Dominic Ollivierre
    @Adel Elsayed
    @Lance Loomis
    @Ben Milden

@Jelani Patterson
    @Thomas While
    @Adam marks
    @Ronnie Dewey
    @Benjamin McCluskey
    @Gareth Williams
    Thank You Everyone
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Ginettas for everyone :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. A GT4 League for newer drivers so we can expand
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Agree with this you and someone else could run that?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Strategy group? Ban helmet changes. Ruins the league
    • Haha Haha x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pull a track out of the hat a day or 2 before the race so it limits practicing.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Adam Morris

Adam Morris

This Is Already Due To Be Set Up Isn't It Mate With You Running It as me and ben would continue to run the Main Group? .
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dunno about me running it but yeah sounds good
  9. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

I think you and @Dominic Ollivierre or jos
  10. NL-Jos

Premium Member

Everyone have 3 cars to use. (GT4 or GT3, not Both classes)
    15 events and this with 5 different circuits wich we're visit three time.
    Each car May used once on an circuit.
    The choice when you use a special car is up to you.
    The worst two result wil be delete at the and off the season.
    And twice you May use a joker.
    Wich means double points for you that race.
    Ofcourse if you told someone in secret before the race
  11. Did i say you could tag me in this post :sneaky:

I've had a few thoughts but i cannot recall them now off my head, i shall post them as and when i remember them though
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Different car classes every week! Let's use the total span of the game. You pick your cars at the beginning of the season, one from each category, and the calendar will be decided before hand but the car category is picked out of a hat close to race day.. So u can practise the track as much as you want but won't know what kind of car you're using until close to the event. I think of this as an all in one league. Sounds like fun obviously but know u guys probably won't be up for this. I just think tha it's more entertaining, the majority of the drivers get bored of one car type and all the practise deemed necessary to be competitive.

Teams consist of 4 drivers... A lot more fun the constructors and for those that have to miss races it's much better for the team constructors championship.

Just a few vague ideas for next season :)
  13. To be honest I think the league would be fine to stay as it is, if the default set-up option worked. It would eliminate the technical element that a lot struggle with and would give everyone almost equal material
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Problem is the league is called FNGTC so has gt cars in the name so we would probably stay with those cars.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. So whats up with the GT4-League? I can help managing it if you want? Even if I am one of the slowest drivers here, its still a lot of fun for me to manage things :)
  16. Adam Morris

Adam Morris

Not Enough Drivers Currently mate to get it started and running smoothly would say you would need at least 8-10 drivers to get it started.
  17. ok but until the start of season 2 we maybe have enough don't you think?
  18. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Feature race sprint race reverse grid for sprint race

This could make the racing even better
    Guaranteed action
    2 chances to score points
    Gives everyone a chance to go for glory
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Reverse Grid doesn't exist on this game dude, I agree with the concept just don't understand how we're gonna do it
  20. I've got a few that could start this up, maybe three or four guys and I could go searching online again any decent talent.