FM7 FM7 Hyundai Veloster Free Car Pack Releases Tomorrow

Forza Motorsport 7 (Turn 10 Studios)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Forza Motorsport 7 Hyundai Veloster Car Pack 1.jpg

Turn 10 Studios have confirmed two new cars from the Hyundai brand will be added to Forza Motorsport 7 tomorrow.. for free!

No longer the laughing stock of the automotive world, South Korean manufacturer Hyundai have been producing increasingly impressive cars over the last few years, and with the continual increase in prominence of their performance 'N' division coupled with success in both rally and touring car racing, Hyundai are very much on the up and up in the minds of modern motorists.

With several potentially exciting new models set to enter production and public release over the next 12 - 18 months, it appears that the time is now right to get a digital representation of the brand back into a modern game - step into the mix Turn 10 Studios and the Forza Motorsport franchise!

Coming to Xbox One and PC tomorrow, the hugely popular racing title has confirmed two of the latest Hyundai cars will be added to the racing game as free additional content, bringing to sim racing a rare official appearance for the Korean brand.

2019 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
Forza Motorsport 7 Hyundai Veloster Car Pack 2.jpg

Since 2012 the Hyundai Veloster has been keeping things different and exciting in the hot hatch segment. With its asymmetrical 2+1 door configuration, the Veloster has always been unconventional, functional, and very cool. The new Veloster Turbo sports more than 200 horses from its 1.6-liter inline four-cylinder engine. Building on the design of the last generation, the all-new Veloster achieves a more athletic stance and sportier coupe-like appearance. Different is good, so hop in the new Veloster Turbo in Forza and get ready to turn heads.

2019 Hyundai Veloster N
Forza Motorsport 7 Hyundai Veloster Car Pack 3.jpg

Capitalizing on the successes of the Hyundai i20 in the World Rally Championship, the Veloster N is ready to take Hyundai to the next level. Veloster N was born in Namyang, Hyundai’s global R&D center, and was thoroughly honed at its Nurburgring-based testing center in Germany. It’s also no surprise that with the assistance of Albert Biermann, formerly of the BMW M-division, the Veloster is a true evolution for the funky three-door hot hatch. One look at the expansive and aggressive grill that covers massive intakes and an intercooler, or at the large diameter dual exhaust, will tell you this Veloster breathes deep and makes the right kinds of sounds you expect from a turbo-charged 2.0-liter inline four-cylinder engine. From a driving standpoint, the Veloster N features details – such as a six-speed manual, oversized brakes, and a electronically controlled suspension – that make each unexplored road a new adventure.

Forza Motorsport 7 is available for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC now.

Check out the Forza Motorsport 7 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest from the smash hit Forza racing game franchise.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to trying out the cars in FM7? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:

anthony monteil

Sector3 Studios
Cool....but i can even enter the game... Crashing at Desktop every time
There's a temporary solution: just open the Microsoft Store and start to download any app (Skype or whatever else....). Stop the download before it ends (no need to complete it to fix the game). Now, you can start Forza normally ;) .
I wish they would fix this MS store problem though, it's been broken since October 2017 and we still need to do this trick everytime before starting Forza, so boring....

Reactions: CC

Jordan Dion

Bluestar Racing
There's a temporary solution: just open the Microsoft Store and start to download any app (Skype or whatever else....). Stop the download before it ends (no need to complete it to fix the game). Now, you can start Forza normally ;) .
I wish they would fix this MS store problem though, it's been broken since October 2017 and we still need to do this trick everytime before starting Forza, so boring....

IT work but... when i enter the game. They Said to me that i not have the minimum spec. I got a 1080ti....and IT crash again

D

Deleted member 99238

• Deleted member 99238

I tried FM6: Apex and FM7 Demo and I can say that it's impossible to play it on the wheel (G27). This is the strangest physics and FFB in racing simulators. Even in FH3 physics more realistic and I can play there on the wheel.
Perhaps this can be explained by the fact that the FH3 developer is Playground Games and a series of Forza Motorsport is fully developed Turn 10 Studios.

I tried FM6: Apex and FM7 Demo and I can say that it's impossible to play it on the wheel (G27). This is the strangest physics and FFB in racing simulators. Even in FH3 physics more realistic and I can play there on the wheel.
Perhaps this can be explained by the fact that the FH3 developer is Playground Games and a series of Forza Motorsport is fully developed Turn 10 Studios.

There is a setting in forza 7 that you need to change which makes all the difference. turn understeer ffb from 100 to 5.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 117 27.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • €3001-5000