1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

FM4 - Game Support/Hardware

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Chris Bell, Apr 7, 2012.

1. If you have questions about any aspect of the game please feel free to post them here and we will do our best to help.

2. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Guys, A little bird told me there is a Fanatec CSR firmware update somewhere here?

3. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

4. If you email Fanatec support I'm sure they'll provide you with a working link.

5. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

Had an issue on a couple of games lately where I have no mic audio and I have no idea if people could hear me in the race.

Most recent was the Clio race yesterday evening.

I checked and I have an open NAT as the 360 is in the DMZ
    I have the Fanatec GT2 and plug the standard Microsoft Xbox headset into the port on the left of the wheel.
    I have had the mic working in this set up before...
    Anyone know what could be causing this?

6. Alex, I have terrible troubles with the standard headset via the fanatec wheel. I've read loads of comments that the best way to go is to use an MS wireless headset. I'll be getting one, but not for a bit yet as I'm tight on funds.

7. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

I've read a little bit of that too... Hmmm, I can feel a purchase coming on, but, I'm in the same boat as you, I've got to sell some less used items to fund it...