rF2 Flat6 Series @ Nürburgring GP - Friday 15th January 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have a question to the server admin? Why I got instantly banned from Flat6 server?
Edit: NVM, apologies to all people i had trouble with in Silverstone, will definetely try better next time, and hoping to race with you very soon again :)

Last edited:
Sorry guys, was just trying out Team Speak and ended up installing Flat 6 and having a go around the circuit. Looks like a lot of fun but I'm in Malaysia and it's 03:20 in the morning here and I gotta go to sleep.
Shame as seems like a good bunch of lads and an awesome car...

Hi all.
Thanks to the organiser(s)
Great fun - reminded me of Friday night minis on race 07 for size of field..although the mod and graphics felt poor to me.
quali was strange as someone smashed me off after exiting the pits. i was a bit annoyed and recorded the incident as i didn't understand it.
i had done no practise for this and it was no surprise my final quali best was apalling but race 1 was going better until Ole and I had a weird incident. on my screen he appeared to miss me in turn 1 and then suddenly appeared and smashed me. the replay was so weird i assumed it was lag.
race 2 was much better as i began to find pace and had some nice racing close behind stefan. at one point, i let a faster car through so that he could hassle stefan but suddenly realised i was actually faster than him or at least same pace. near the end stefan appeared to spin and we had some contact but i drove clean (on my screen). sadly stefan saw something different on his.
race 3 i drove less consistently but again found a decent pace and moved up to p6 from about p14 due to the mistakes of others as much as my own success. i find that whilst these cars are okish to drive, i seem to be much slower than in most other mods (relatively speaking). maybe they expose my weaknesses more? then again its worth using them for the turn out and close racing.
whilst my internet is usually fine, i must apologise for any incidents as at the end, Ole informed me my ping was 400! Never had that before and no idea why? If anyone can suggest a reason(s) i'd be grateful.

well done to oscar who was on another level with some of the guys up front.
thanks everyone for the fun, company and good clean racing (lag spikes aside).
Cheers

edit: I have reason to believe that my 10 year old daughter may have been too tempted by the lure of youtube at certain points even though I asked her not to use it. So I will check the history but that may have been the reason for my ping! maybe I won't buy the guinea pigs I promised now :-p

Last edited:
Nice race had great fun :)

Q:ed P20/26 which I consider good for me in this competition.
Race 1 was not so good for me. Inexperience of tight racing with cars all around me made me very cautious through the first corners and I also made a couple of spins later in the race.
Race 2 and 3 was better and I managed to keep up a decent pace. So, feel that I'm improving through every race. Had a "weird" experience in race 3 when I braked late, too late I thought, into turn one and got very wide and thought I would go off track. But when I came out of the turn I had gained more than half a second (Delta Best plugin) which gave me a speed I could carry with me on through the next turns. So from this I learned that I have a lot of pace to gain by more practice on finding the proper race line and .braking points. Although well aware that the big challenge is to do that in all corners of the track on all laps. Didn't really figure out how to drive the last turn before the straight leading to the chicane. :unsure: Have to take a look at the replays.

In all, nice and friendly racing and the session felt like an improvement for me and lots of learning. :)

Thanks all for organizing and taking part :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%