rF2 Flat6 Series @ Nürburgring GP - Friday 15th January 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
no Croft :(
Anyway in
Unfortunately not - with a large grid I thought it would be too narrow. However, I have set up an RD public server with Croft (and a few other tracks), and we'll definitely use this combination in the near future for a club event. :thumbsup:

BTW I'm connecting from Australia, so a little apprehensive about high ping. Did you happen to notice anything too problematic for those few laps we were near each other in the second Silverstone race?
Nope, everything seemed OK to me - your ping on the server was decent, and I didn't notice any lag or other issues! ;)

Last edited:
sign me up please

tarrr!
Hi Richard, thanks for expressing an interest in this event. However, before I can add you to the sign up list you must first become a Premium member. Please refer to the first post in this thread for more information about buying a Premium membership and joining races. :) We hope to see you on the grid very soon.

How is this meant? Are you planning for multiple short races, as long as people stay around?

When would joining be allowed? Any time?

(I know I would need to become a premium member before)

How is this meant? Are you planning for multiple short races, as long as people stay around?

When would joining be allowed? Any time?

(I know I would need to become a premium member before)
That is correct - there will be multiple, 20-minute races for as long as people have got the will to continue racing! :D As an example, last Friday there were 4 races, each 20 minutes long, at Silverstone, and we are hoping for something similar this week.

You are permitted to join at any time. If you join the server midway through a race then you will have to wait until the next race before you can drive. However, since the races are only 20 minutes in length you won't have to wait around for long. ;)

Hopefully we'll see you on the grid! :)

That is correct - there will be multiple, 20-minute races for as long as people have got the will to continue racing! :D As an example, last Friday there were 4 races, each 20 minutes long, at Silverstone, and we are hoping for something similar this week.

You are permitted to join at any time. If you join the server midway through a race then you will have to wait until the next race before you can drive. However, since the races are only 20 minutes in length you won't have to wait around for long. ;)

Hopefully we'll see you on the grid! :)

ok, sign me up please :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back