rF2 Flat6 Series @ Mid Ohio - Fri 16Feb18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
CLUB-RACING-Flyer.png

Who can join?
All premium members can sign up for this event and a maximum of one server will be available for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and TeamSpeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
TeamSpeak Installation Guide: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM FLAT6
Cars: EnduRacers Flat6 Sereis
Track: Mid Ohio
Fixed Setups: No (Setups can be shared)
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting

Practice: 20:00 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm Up: 20:30 (5 minutes)
Race: 20:35 GMT (20 minutes)
Warm Up 2: 20:55 GMT (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:00 GMT (20 minutes)

Warm Up 3: 21:20 GMT (5 minutes)
Race 3: 21:25 GMT (20 minutes)

Entry List
  1. [COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)]Daiman Patel[/COLOR]
  2. Ingemar Petersson
  3. HDrury42
  4. DiamondWheel
  5. jego
  6. alex little
  7. Gasper Grebenc
  8. Gasper Zupan
  9. domestobot
  10. Piero Favretti
  11. Marko K.
  12. Steve Le Gallez
  13. TobiasR
  14. Yuri
  15. PurgerUK
  16. Manos Papangleou
  17. Jakal31
  18. Johnny Stathoros
  19. Kresh
  20. Karl Dubois
  21. xiqui
  22. Ian Navarro
  23. Empty Slot
  24. Empty Slot
  25. Empty Slot
  26. Empty Slot
  27. Empty Slot
  28. Empty Slot
  29. Empty Slot
  30. T_rac3 (?)
utp: 53 DP

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT

A note to those who were present for last night's race(s) in the Flat6 Series @ Bathurst: I would like to thank you for the car and track suggestions made for the next event. Unfortunately, after a morning of research and testing, I have been unable to find decent version of Monaco that not only works with DX11, but which also comes from a reputable source. Therefore, after much deliberation, I have made the decision to continue with the Flat6 Series for another week, and in the meantime I shall begin to plan for the following week's event!

If you guys would like to see any particular cars and / or tracks in future club races please let me know by sending a PM titled 'rFactor 2 Racing Club Ideas', and I will see what we can do! However, before providing any suggestions, I would like to ask that you ensure the content is DX11 ready (I will of course test any suggested content as well, but an initial check will save time and allow me to focus on other aspects of a component's suitability). Also, please only submit content that is / appears to be legitimate (scratch made, authorised conversion, etc. - once again, I will verify this as well, but an initial check will save time).

Thank you, and apologies for not being able to host the proposed Formula 2 @ Monaco event.

Sign me up please :p
Sign me up :)
You have both been added to the list! :thumbsup:

Sorry i can't get rfactor 2 to run well at all. Will have a new to me pc in the next week or so. Looking forward to this class in the future. Please remove my spot :unsure:
I'm sorry to hear that mate! I have removed you from the list, as requested. However, we look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%