Flat6 Series by Enduracers and GR

Cars Flat6 Series by Enduracers and GR 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Complete news : http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter_49.html

EnduRacers Modding Team & Gentlemen Racers are pleased to provide to you the Flat6 Series rF2 build 4.00 ! The build includes a complete graphic refresh, including the step into DX11 shaders. The team has implemented all the rain features, recently released by Studio 397, together with the animated windscreen wiper. Some other graphic updates have been included, such as blurred rims and a new headlights rendering. The team used this opportunity to add in this build a physic update, with in particular the introduction of CPM tires technology. This modification has driven an update of all cars defaut setups, so please be carefull with your current setups before making some feedbacks.

Don't forget to read carefully the instructions to install and setup correctly the mod.

Flat6 Series rF2 - build 4.00

CHANGELOG
* GRAPHICS : Updated bodywork shader to DX11 technology.
* GRAPHICS : Updated headlights rendering.
* GRAPHICS : Added rain rendering technology for bodywork.
* GRAPHICS : Added rain rendering technology for windshield and windows.
* GRAPHICS : Added animated wiper.
* GRAPHICS : Added blurred rims (for all types).
* PHYSICS : Integration of CPM tires (Slick & Rain, around 90°C usage temperature for Slicks) adapted from S397 reference tires.
* PHYSICS : Inertia adjusted (based on inertia used by S397).
* PHYSICS : Suspension geometry adjsuted (to fix the FFB blank in the center of the steering wheel).
* PHYSICS : Aero minor adjustements.
* PHYSICS : Brakes power/settings adjusted (now you can adjust brake pressure like S397 cars).
* PHYSICS : Steering ratio adjusted (done like S397 cars).
* PHYSICS : Antirolbars value adjusted (to be aligned to the rFactor2 S397 physics directives).
* PHYSICS : FFB power adjusted (FFB Upgrades removed, use FFB Multiplier in game to adjust if needed).
* PHYSICS : Fuel Tank position adjusted (to match to *ForceDistrib S397 mechanisms).
* PHYSICS : Tire wear curves adjusted.
* PHYSICS : Default setup adjusted.
* PHYSICS : AI performance adjusted.
* PHYSICS : Cockpit position adjusted (compliant with flat screen & VR).
* PHYSICS : Seat front maximum position value adjusted for triple screens users.
* PHYSICS : Upgrade autoblip removed (the real car don't have autoblip).

DOWNLOAD
* Flat6 Series rF2 STEAM WORKSHOP : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=587034279
* Flat6 Series rF2 build 4.00 rfcmp : https://mega.nz/#!ZooQHbAb!vXaCiiz6hZpLvdWyNaxSjdLO3rSnzCgU4-JBUE_u-40
* Flat6 Series rF2 build 4.00 rfcmp : http://www.mediafire.com/file/6cdrfvnrjlzoh6f/ER_F6rF2-v400.rfcmp

Last edited:
Klo-Che.....you guys are so dang awesome! One of the hands down best mods ever made for any sim!

Do you guys plan on maybe converting the 4.0 over to AMS at all , since their final build has been released? There are a lot of guys ( including myself ) that really think that sim and your ( team Enduracers ) go hand in hand. I myself play mostly RF2 and AMS only.....and there are so many awesome tracks in both sims , that really compliment the Flat 6 mod.

Thank you guys for such a wonderful piece of work!

This mod gives me all I need in Sim Racing: a challenge, excitement and a way to become a better driver in the real world. So thank you guys for choosing rFactor 2 and delivering this diamond!

Klo-Che.....you guys are so dang awesome! One of the hands down best mods ever made for any sim!

Do you guys plan on maybe converting the 4.0 over to AMS at all , since their final build has been released? There are a lot of guys ( including myself ) that really think that sim and your ( team Enduracers ) go hand in hand. I myself play mostly RF2 and AMS only.....and there are so many awesome tracks in both sims , that really compliment the Flat 6 mod.

Thank you guys for such a wonderful piece of work!
Hello, We will not port our mod to AMS. We have always concentrated to 1 platform at the same time, and in any case the mod has been ripped there, so you will not see any official Enduracers content released on it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%