Flat6 Series by Enduracers and GR

Cars Flat6 Series by Enduracers and GR 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Okay: If this mod should feel and handle even remotely anything like the Porsche in the EEC GT3 mod for GSCE, then something is completely broken on my installation *g*

But i guess it's just a question of warmed up tires, rubbered up track and getting used to the car :)

Okay: If this mod should feel and handle even remotely anything like the Porsche in the EEC GT3 mod for GSCE, then something is completely broken on my installation *g*

But i guess it's just a question of warmed up tires, rubbered up track and getting used to the car :)
Not really. The physics in the EEC GT3 mod are being rebuild from 0 because the current one is not real. It is nice to race online, but not real. ;)
It will take a while to release them as it's not just an update. The new one already feel very different. I already had the chance to test my Aston Martin

Very nice work!
:thumbsup:

The FFB feels a bit off, but I think the tweaks mentioned by many above will help.

Graphically, these are the best looking cars in the game!! imho,ymmv

Now I want to see that Endurance Mod from EnduRacers group!
:)

Felt exatcly the same.
The problem is not the feeling around the corners. But the center force for this Mod to me feels way too off. The center of the steering is too wide...so you got that feeling that on the straight your car is loose. Which for a modern GT car it sucks. This kind of feeling you have only on very old cars, have to keep steering both sides on the straight, to keep the car straight.
It is not a big wide hole, but is enough to loose the feel of have the total control of the car...and it feels just loose.

I will not calibrate anything just because of that, as this is the only Mod that I have with this strange feel.
Yes, that was the only bad thing I could say about the mod aswell, it felt as if it was not completely connected to the ground.
But once I gave my FFB some attention (mainly increasing minimum torque steering until the wheel started shaking itself at zero input - around 35% setting, and then going 5% down) then its a different matter, and with decent FFB strenght, you will find that the car is instead much more accurate and has a more realistic feel to it, than the cars that otherwise felt heavy on the steering rack.

Besides everything mentioned above, one thing that makes this car what it is, is that unlike most RF2 mods, the tyre grip does not fall away as dramatically once you give it the beans. The optimal temperature is 100c, and even if you throw it into corners, you will have enough front bite to bring the rear round too. So when with other mods you will find your fronts melting at 150c and wearing away beyond help, then with this you can keep all 4 tyres equally on the limit. Ofcourse as ever, smooth driving is fastest, but you will find yourself just sliding with all wheels for moments, edging on the limit and that is the best feeling ever.

Reinstalled RF2 to try this unfortunatley lifetime subscripion has expired so can only drive offline lol,, Awaiting email reply..
Mod feels great nice work but is there a patch to upgrade the interior anywhere the lego windscreen is a bit distracting?

Reinstalled RF2 to try this unfortunatley lifetime subscripion has expired so can only drive offline lol,, Awaiting email reply..
Mod feels great nice work but is there a patch to upgrade the interior anywhere the lego windscreen is a bit distracting?
I'm sure they've said on the isi site that they're working on a higher resolution windscreen.

I really enjoy this mod, around Silverstone it is an absolute blast :notworthy::thumbsup:

Hello, the template update of the Flat6 Series rF2 mod is now available :
* Corrected body layers, including number plates and sponsors.
* Updated windows template, including banners, driver names, numbers and country flags.
* Updated windshield template, in 2048*2048 high resolution, including banners, driver names, numbers and country flags.
* Pack of fonts to be used for driver names and numbers.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7b1op4qp5tp0bij/Enduracers_Template_ESGT3_Flat6GT3_edB.rar?dl=0
http://www.enduracers.com/flat6rf2.html

Man i am loving this car its just such a blast to drive ! Had Rf2 installed for a couple of months now but havent really gotten in to it due to a lack of content to my taste. But havent played anything else since i downloaded this mod, great work u have done with this man apreciate it.

so is this mod better than rf2 cars?

To me it makes good use of the very good FFB and physics in rFactor 2, as do original content. But it will be a matter of taste. I think this car is easily approachable while still being challenging to drive fast.
This, the MakCorp group C mod and the ASR formula 1 -91 mod is basically all I drive in this sim atm, and they are all third party mods. Kudos on that to the original physics or the mod developers, I'm not sure. Probably both =)

I'd say its better than almost all of rF2's stock closed wheel content in terms of appeal. Appeal is a considerable part of what makes people play games, even sims, in my view.

I can't believe all the positive comment re: this mod. I tried it and eventually realised that you cant seem to make the cars spin out at all. ?They are much too planted. Where is the realism? And agree that there appears to be too much damping feeling in the FFB. Compared to cars created by ISI there is no comparison. Someone needs to give this mod the same FFB as the ISI stock content.

I can't believe all the positive comment re: this mod. I tried it and eventually realised that you cant seem to make the cars spin out at all. ?They are much too planted. Where is the realism? And agree that there appears to be too much damping feeling in the FFB. Compared to cars created by ISI there is no comparison. Someone needs to give this mod the same FFB as the ISI stock content.
well I think we drove totally different mods or you need to turn off your assists lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back