3D Models [DELETE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flat0ut

@Simberia
Flat0ut submitted a new resource:

Flat0ut Sports-Scope - Sports-Scope that gives you feel, that your car is actuallly going to broke apart from rising speed!

This scope was designed for custom skin, that is in downloaded file.
+ in folder is some WIP stuff !
Instalation ReadME is already in folder, ask me if you have problems with installing this....
opaYt.png

Read more about this resource...

Man don't let immature a-holes stop you from doing something you like, obviously you like Modding for msc, little babies whining about something they understand nothing about and being haters toward you only means their jealous of your talent and wish they knew what you do, I'm not gonna ask you to upload mods and I'm not gonna harass you over it, I'm only offering advice to try and ease your tensions toward the anger over the haters, if you change your mind and make and upload more mods awesome there are a lot of people they'll enjoy your hard work, if you decide not to upload anything else well, obviously that's this mod communities loss, I don't wanna see this community follow in farming simulator 2015s footsteps where modders hated modders and fans hated modders and modders hated fans. Do what you love man and don't let anyone get you down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back