Cars Flat 6 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 seconds after I pull out of garage game crashes. Tried several times, always the same results. To bad really luv this mod. will wait for better version. One thats not so rushed

@Jahoons i had the same i removed the reelfeelplugin.ini that came with the mod and used the one that came with automobilista i can leave the garage now lol
hope this helps

dreamer updated Flat 6 with a new update entry:

Flat 6

All credit to the mod creators EnduRacers Modding Team

Ok I think this is it, all sorted. Sounds, crashes and whatever else lol. Please delete all EnduranceSeries folders from Vehicles, Sounds and Shared Folders then install this new one.

My in game FFB setting is -65

If you already have a reiza21 in your Series folder rename mine to reiza22, 23 or whatever the next free slot is :).

install location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista

Read the rest of this update entry...

Overwrites RealFeelPlugin.ini. If someone tinkered with their realfeel settings, it wouldn't be a nice thing to ruin their work. It's just good practice not to overwrite any core files.

Instead add a txt file in the archive with recommended settings.

Overwrites RealFeelPlugin.ini. If someone tinkered with their realfeel settings, it wouldn't be a nice thing to ruin their work. It's just good practice not to overwrite any core files.

Instead add a txt file in the archive with recommended settings.

yeah maybe but what about when we get updates and our settings get wiped ?

@Jahoons i had the same i removed the reelfeelplugin.ini that came with the mod and used the one that came with automobilista i can leave the garage now lol
hope this helps
Thanks daguru, that fix worked, can run the flat 6 on any track now. But... lol... when I leave the Track and go bck to Main Menu game crashes.tried several times with the same results every time. Oh well at least I can run my favorite mod, lol

Before updating AMS rename your last used RealFeelPlugin.INI (with settings from mods) to something like "old-RealFeelPlugin.INI". Or create a txt file yourself with settings only for the 3th party mods.

Got this running, I think the crashing was to do with the realfeel.ini (for me anyway) only problem I have is the icon doesn't show up?, it lights up white when you click it but no icon, is there a new .tga anywhere that may work or how do I fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back