Cars Flat 6 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to get this running properly, it does run and really well but only on exit it CTD? It seems to be related to FFB or maybe steering lock? trace attached, any ideas anyone? :( @Renato Simioni @PATR10T ?

Attachments

• trace.txt
    97.1 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
There's something strange in those CTDs ... always happening on exit or pushing Escape button.
If I try to restart the game immediately, I get a message that the game is still running and trying to close Steam gives this kind of message:
"Please close the game before closing Steam"

Having a look in Task Manager ... it shows no AMS process running.
Stop Steam in Task Manager processes and restart only allow the game to restart. ( Or maybe I don't wait enough time before relauching AMS ? ).

There's something strange in those CTDs ... always happening on exit or pushing Escape button.
If I try to restart the game immediately, I get a message that the game is still running and trying to close Steam gives this kind of message:
"Please close the game before closing Steam"

Having a look in Task Manager ... it shows no AMS process running.
Stop Steam in Task Manager processes and restart only allow the game to restart. ( Or maybe I don't wait enough time before relauching AMS ? ).

I had this problem. Turned out to be VR.exe (spotter plugin). Resolved after I renamed the .exe. Hope it gets fixed in the future. Works fine though in GSCE.

Thanks for your info Joel ... but as I just started AMS a few days ago, I haven't any plugin installed in the game except the original ones. ;)

So the error, in most cases, is in the mod itself. :D

Thanks daguru, that fix worked, can run the flat 6 on any track now. But... lol... when I leave the Track and go bck to Main Menu game crashes.tried several times with the same results every time. Oh well at least I can run my favorite mod, lol

I have just downloaded and I have exactly the same problem. Runs beautifully in game, but when trying to go back to Main Menu....crash!!!......... damn shame (sobs quietly).

damn! I am having the same issues as you guys. I can get it to run , and it works great , but as soon as you leave a track I get a really strange CTD. I love this mod , I just wish someone who knew how to fix it , would. Such an awesome mod to just let it die. I'm asking for help on a few other forums and if I find a fixed version , I will post back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%