rF2 Flat 6 @ Atlanta Motorsport Park - Tuesday 1st August 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Im sory i cant be there because im just leaving work and i have an hour at least till home. Sorry for not signing out but whole day today was unexpected and i totally forgot about race. :/

Good race. Interesting combo. Not too hard to drive once you found the autoblip option.
rFactor2 and VR arent quite there yet. During practice and warm-up it was OK. But during qualy and race the performance became worse. And also while people join/leave. Also missing some hud apps, like Delta and time to car infront/back.

Got the setup from Alen (Alien??) which was quite good. Managed a 01:14.7524 during qualy.
After the start at the 2nd corner i had performance issues resulting in a slide that threw my car up onto the bank where i got stuck for a couple a seconds. Rejoined the race and managed to catch up. Many cars were spinning. Had a good fight with Steve Gallez but then he crashed in the long fast corner and i crashed into him. I lost pretty much all down force in the front resulting in a really hard to drive Porsche. Had to power slide to the finish line. Starting 12th place, down to 27th and then back up to 11th. Im happy with the result.

Thanks for the event Joseph.
Sadly even people on teamspeak know how to listen when they're asked NOT to leave the server... How several people still manage to leave even with one lap to go, I do not understand. Sadly it ruined a race for me :(

Kuddos to Dino for being a good sport at letting be back past like, 3 times so we could attempt to have a fair race. Well, that didn't happen unfortunally.

Great car and track, though track is very ill suited for this sort of racing. Not really possible to pass unless you have a major pace advantage.
I'd race this again, on a wider track :)

Fun combo, but also I had technical issues. For some reason I started the race with damage, at least Crew Chief and the HUD showed damage on all sides of the car.
Also someone had massive lag, he kept appearing and disappearing right in front of me and at one point the car suddenly was inside of my car, which was quite confusing especially with VR. Obviously it happened at the fast right turn going up the hill. :O_o:
Besides that and the lag from people leaving, which made me completely miss my breaking point twice it was a fun race.

Thanks for hosting.

Sorry guys for leaving early. Got some graphics issues. Cars without wheels and a little stuttering when several cars ahead on screen. After 4 laps the front runner was close and I didn't want to cause some troubles so I hit ESC but I didn't leave the server. Just ALT+TAB and do some work on computer with teamspeak on my headset. Then at the last lap I want to enter and watch the finish but the game not responding. Sorry for that :(

Finally got a chance to race and learn this track, would be a good track for go-karts I'm pretty sure :D The actual kart-layout is great btw

I will never like this car that's for sure, that goes also to a lesser degree for the other enduracers cars. Tire behaviour of these is just not my cup of tea, the constant abuse-mode driving you need to use is just not what rf2 is all about for me...

Was still a good practice in hanging in and concentration and managed to get a somewhat close race for p2-3 with @Joakim Stensnæs even though the back and forth with the lag-spikes took away some time from trying an actual attack for the position that's for sure ;(
Had still a good time trying to catch him and avoiding some ocassional carnage (wasn't that bad though for almost 30 people on track).

thanks for organizing and cya

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back