rF2 Flat 6 @ Atlanta Motorsport Park - Tuesday 1st August 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
The Flat6 car is not yet, and wont be optimized for DX11, or did I miss something? :unsure:
I would love to join but just switched to VR and if the grid will be as big again as with the Radicals it might get problematic with a non optimized version.

I'm in please sign me up:D:D:D:D:D
Yes pleaaase
You're both on the list :thumbsup:

The Flat6 car is not yet, and wont be optimized for DX11, or did I miss something? :unsure:
I would love to join but just switched to VR and if the grid will be as big again as with the Radicals it might get problematic with a non optimized version.
This is written in the comments of the content:
Dear community,

We would like the confirm you that we will be releasing in the upcoming weeks a new build update of our MODs, Endurance Series rF2 and Flat6 Series rF2, linked to the release of the rFactor2 DX11 first build and the fact that our shaders are not working correctly on DX11. The new builds will include the following changes :

* Graphics : Updated bodywork shader.
* Graphics : Updated dashboard display devices shader.
* Physics : Correction of cars inertia values.

And I know they have updated the EnduRacers, so I can only assume this is updated too.

If you are gonna use the stand-alone Flat6 mod (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=587034279 - Updated 28 Oct, 2016 @ 11:04pm), it has not and as you quoted, will not be updated.

EnduRacers have only updated the Endurance Series Mod (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=788866138 - Updated 19 May @ 11:12pm). I don't know if it is possible to limit the available cars when setting up a server with a mod package, but if it is and you are indeed using the DX11 compatible version, I will join the fun.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%