• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Fix for in-game music with latest Race On / Race07 / GTR Evo patch?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by metroplex, Dec 29, 2009.

1. metroplex

metroplex

Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone found a fix (besides loading an external MP3 player) for in-game music with the latest Steam patch for the games?

2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,462
    What is broken ?

3. metroplex

metroplex

Ratings:
    +0
    In-game music is somehow disabled and yes, I have checked all of my settings. I do not hear any music while driving in GTR Evo and Race 07 - this happened right after it was patched via Steam about a month or so ago. I hear music in the menus, but not while driving.

For that matter, when I was able to hear music while driving (prior to this patch), I've been been able to find a way to skip to a different track.

4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +16,462
    ah didnt know that.

5. metroplex

metroplex

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't have Race On, but I bet it has the same problem - because I think this patch was intended to bring earlier versions of Race 07 / GTR Evo up to the same revision as Race On.

6. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +16,462
    Thats correct. Every patch affects all versions