Resource icon

Helmets Five helmets 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
BureX submitted a new resource:

Five helmets - 2013 helmets

Hy. I made more helmets.
First is the bell K1 helmet, that you can buy, so maybe someone has it and want to race with it, but to me looks good so i made it
View attachment 44856
View attachment 44857
I tried to make it as real as possible.

Second helmet is for all drivers from Croatia, hope you like it

View attachment 44853

Next i have Hamilton helmet from Abu dhabi GP.
View attachment 44852
I made it from these 5 pics that i saw, so im not 100% sure it is right, and the fin isnt...

Read more about this resource...

If i download mod for car or helmet for 2013 original game will then game normally work with a Multiplayer?

Yes...for the helmets that we made yes. For cars yes only if the design changes. Mostly the items that are about the looks don't affect the online play. You can normal extract the helmets in the folder and play online. Every other driver will look the way that you have the helmets in your bespokehelmets folder

Can i somehow add f1 2012 as original steam game if it's cracked

NO. But you can wait...on steam there always a discount on everything. Maybe in the future 2012 will come. I did buy it in September on 75% discount. Maybe now that 2013 is out will be a discount again.

And you have 2013 Can you tell me how to install it on steam because i'm going to buy it

First you need to download and install steam. Then you have to registry. When you going to buy you need to set how you wanna pay. You can pay via paypal ore credit card....When you buy it, you just need to press the install button then the game downloads it self to a folder that you choose and you wait till the download is finish. Then you go to the game and click to play. And thats it. You can uninstall the game (you extract a mod and your not happy and you haven't made a backup). and go to steam and download it again. No one can take the game of you then.

aND IS THAT TRUE THAT YOU CAN ONLY ONCE USE FCKING CODE AND IF YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG YOU CANNOT USE HIM ANYMORE

I don't know because when you download via steam..you don't get a CD and you don't get a code. The game is installed in the steam folder, and when you start the game, first it connects itself to steam and then steam starts the game so you don't need the code.

I really don't know about the code when you buy a CD. Sorry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%