F1 2011 First Patch will be released soon!

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
As I just saw at the official CM-Forum, the first patch will be released soon.
It looks like, the patch is ready, but Microsoft has to check before release...just as always.

The team was working on the game during the release...that sounds good.

Hopefully, the patch will make the game a whole lot better. Sorry, Scott, forgot the link!

GTA Realizzer

would have been nice for the link, but i'll hand it over to the rest here.

http://community.codemasters.com/fo...scussion-1403/472966-patch-status-thread.html

Hi all,

We're going to be using this sticky thread to keep you updated with regards the latest game patching status. We'll keep it updated whenever we get new information.

Patch 1 - During the game submission process for F1 2011 the team continued to work on the game, refining, polishing and tweaking and those updates were included in the patch released as follows:

PS3 Status - Released

Xbox 360 Status - Currently in submission with Microsoft, release date TBC.

PC Status - Currently in submission with Microsoft, release date TBC.

Maybe we can trust their promise for this years game, that they will REALLY support it after they got the money from the people:cool:. I honestly think, that otherwise a 2012 game would not sell that good. People/Buyers do mistakes, but not all of them will do that twice!

if it is the same patch already posted to ps3, i believe it will not solve most of the issues that we're experiencing. and i believe there'll be a second patch this time, some major bugs need to be adressed again.

We'll see more than one patch this year. A patch so close to the release date means they have been aware of issues before the game was even released. The bugs that have come up since release will be patched in a month or two.

We'll see more than one patch this year. A patch so close to the release date means they have been aware of issues before the game was even released. The bugs that have come up since release will be patched in a month or two.

Yikes! I hope you're wrong. It would be nice if someone could list any fixes in the ps3 patch that's already released. All I really care about is the Co-Op Championship AI difficulty fix though. Can anyone confirm that works now? Or can anyone confirm it's simply inverted meaning if you put it on amatuer the AI races on legendary? If it takes 2 months to fix the online Co-Op AI on the PS3 I will be so frustrated.

Don't expect ai difficulty, agression, rain and other stuff in the patch, they don't care about this. They will try to fix only major problems like savegame corruprion, invisible walls, and stuff like that. So nothing to wait here i believe.

I have some bugs i saw in some game mods , such as DRS vanished from your screen and you can't activate that , only The KERS in the red colour is there , and it's just annoying , altough i have noticed that if i choose another car in another session it's fixed itself somehow.. :( and about game stuttering problems , i changed my graphic card to something much decent like ati sapphire 5830 instead my leadtek 960 gso and there's not stuttering at all, including the replay file trick which you can change to read only.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back