MGP17 First Look at MotoGP17 (?)

Leading up to the MotoGP weekend in Argentina, Milestone have posted a few images (probably) showing content from the new game. Unsurprisingly, the images look rather disappointing.

17814690_1156689244457556_6198039917017199434_o.jpg

17834024_1156689687790845_8036473464324926062_o.jpg

For as much as can be told from the five screenshots posted, there looks to be no major improvements over last year in terms of 3D model quality, textures or track surroundings.

It pains me to see what has been done to Montmelo this year

Luis' loss was a tragedy but it was a freak accident that occurred on a layout that had been run for over a quarter of a century before its occurrence.

It pains me to see what has been done to Montmelo this year

Luis' loss was a tragedy but it was a freak accident that occurred on a layout that had been run for over a quarter of a century before its occurrence.

Yep, but i dont understand why the made the second modification either? cus it was the most crashed curve in past seasons?

That guy literally played the game for the first time.
You can't play a game for 10 minutes and give feedbacks.. or you could, but they would be so far off from reality.

Anyway I keep saying that I do not see any improvements from the last 2 years except the new bike sounds.

Last edited:
This is off topic.
I just played MXGP 3, first time for me playing any MXGP games.
As always maximum difficulty with no assists.
Here my qualifying results:
Senza nome.jpg

I managed the pole in just 1 lap and I gave +3s to the 2nd one.. and it was my first lap in this game.
C'mon Milestone!
I can imagine what type of a challenge can the AI be against an experienced player..
Asking for a refund on Steam right now..

This is off topic.
I just played MXGP 3, first time for me playing any MXGP games.
As always maximum difficulty with no assists.
Here my qualifying results:
View attachment 193922
I managed the pole in just 1 lap and I gave +3s to the 2nd one.. and it was my first lap in this game.
C'mon Milestone!
I can imagine what type of a challenge can the AI be against an experienced player..
Asking for a refund on Steam right now..
That is plain ridiculous.

About MXGP3 : same here ...
My controller is not yet supported (of course !) so I'm testing the game with the keyboard (I suck at it) and as expected : it's as easy as every other Milestones games.
Visually, the switch to Unreal Engine is really not impressive.

It's not totally off topic, a few MotoGP fans here seem to expect a more challenging AI for MotoGP 17 and were disappointed that it will not benefit from Unreal Engine.
Seeing what they have done with MXGP3, I'm relieved they didn't change the graphic engine yet and I really doubt we'll be satified with the AI level.
At least with MotoGP we'll get managerial career even if it's probably not very deep.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%