First F1 'Shield' Concept Images Revealed

No need for the hyperbole - the last two deaths in F1 may have been avoided with this modification.
I just proved with that ingame screenshot , it looks perfectly fine , I am all for it , its protection when all said and done , nothing more , nothing less :)

=
sheild.png
Looks so much better than the Aeroscreen... Its very understated and if your not looking for it you might miss it. But it will be interesting to see how they will deal with fluid and deceased insects during the race

Unlike yours of course, since you're the Thought Police around here it seems.
To be honest man , was a bit pointless , but I am not the police either , but been honest I read it and thought to myself , that was just a pointless comment , but at least ben was honest :geek:

That's because it's in the process of being rammed!

They don't dail out the understeer either, they just have a lot of lift off oversteer trough corners (they have extremely stiff rear suspension).

Mmm...but what if a plane falls onto a F1 car?
:confused::D Shouldn't have said that... Now they will get a concrete roof. :p

I just watched an old school formula race... The ballz on those guys. The skills to go flat out and know that a split second of thinking about anything other than the road ahead meant instant death. Not just go flat, but also race...

Don't get me wrong its good that they keep the guys safe, but it makes you think a little extra about the brazz ballz guyz and what they actually did back then. They were the elite of the elite. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back