Fire fox on android is dead to me what browsers do you guys use?

Chrome and Firefox. Didn't notice any problems popping up lately, but then I don't use the actual web browser on my Android phone that often.

I have multiple issues with the new firefox really. It seems to fail to do bookmarks properly, the collections sounds cool but they don't refresh on load and I have a bunch of issues loading sites sometimes with no refresh button I have to click the URL entry and then enter. I just feels so unrefined compared to what came before it, I don't get why they thought this was a better interface.

I haven't changed yet I just know its pretty bad.

I have multiple issues with the new firefox really. It seems to fail to do bookmarks properly, the collections sounds cool but they don't refresh on load and I have a bunch of issues loading sites sometimes with no refresh button I have to click the URL entry and then enter. I just feels so unrefined compared to what came before it, I don't get why they thought this was a better interface.

I haven't changed yet I just know its pretty bad.
looked at a bunch of other options and they seem really bad too ended up going back to fire fox :(

looked at a bunch of other options and they seem really bad too ended up going back to fire fox :(

Things do seem to be regressing on the UI front at the moment. Windows is reducing its functionality just to move everything to a less discoverable but "modern" clean and simple interface. Android has become deeply undiscoverable with all its weird button hold functions that differ by device and context and multiple finger movements and swipes. I don't get it, we used to understand interfaces and what humans managed to use well and it is all getting undone as we chase flat interfaces for some bizarre reason.

Reactions: dud
Things do seem to be regressing on the UI front at the moment. Windows is reducing its functionality just to move everything to a less discoverable but "modern" clean and simple interface. Android has become deeply undiscoverable with all its weird button hold functions that differ by device and context and multiple finger movements and swipes. I don't get it, we used to understand interfaces and what humans managed to use well and it is all getting undone as we chase flat interfaces for some bizarre reason.
oddly i noticed this trend being reversed in some areas Video games for example are returning to colourful immersive user interfaces i mean just look at the new steam laylout for crying out loud lol.

Reactions: dud

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 49 26.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 35 19.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 20 10.9%
  • Forum trophies