Tracks Finnish Tracks

Very nice to have so many finnish track available, even Keimola. But I haven't seen any implementation of Sörnäinen street circuit...would be amazing, right?

Sorry for necrothreading, but I want to return to the issue. About the tracks mentioned in the last few pages (and over years ago...)

I have:
* 60s Ahvenisto
* 60s Elaintarharata
* Ahvenisto
* Alastaro
* Botniaring
* Kemora

IIRC, all those are all from RD.

I also have this:
* Sörnäinen street circuit, assuming it's the same as Helsinki Thunder 1996

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RcaQE9lgT8uwKSLEiHXOPX_6DCdkz7uf/view

This is from Legion, so I don't know how legitimate that is. As a track, it's decent, it looks enough like Sörkkä in the 90s.

What is said to exist for Assetto Corsa, but I haven't found are:
* Motopark Circuit
* Seinäjoki street track (Vauhtiajot, I assume)

Can someone please help me find these, if they exist?

Also, I assume these still don't exist - please correct me if I'm mistaken:
* Keimola
* KymiRing (I believe it exists, but is private)

And of course there rally tracks like Känniränni, Kuadonvaara, one which I cannot remember at the moment, and OFC one or two fictional tracks (Horsma).

Am I still missing some that exist?

Last edited:
Sorry for necrothreading, but I want to return to the issue. About the tracks mentioned in the last few pages (and over years ago...)

I have:
* 60s Ahvenisto
* 60s Elaintarharata
* Ahvenisto
* Alastaro
* Botniaring
* Kemora

IIRC, all those are all from RD.

I also have this:
* Sörnäinen street circuit, assuming it's the same as Helsinki Thunder 1996

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RcaQE9lgT8uwKSLEiHXOPX_6DCdkz7uf/view

This is from Legion, so I don't know how legitimate that is. As a track, it's decent, it looks enough like Sörkkä in the 90s.

What is said to exist for Assetto Corsa, but I haven't found are:
* Motopark Circuit
* Seinäjoki street track (Vauhtiajot, I assume)

Can someone please help me find these, if they exist?

Also, I assume these still don't exist - please correct me if I'm mistaken:
* Keimola
* KymiRing (I believe it exists, but is private)

And of course there rally tracks like Känniränni, Kuadonvaara, one which I cannot remember at the moment, and OFC one or two fictional tracks (Horsma).

Am I still missing some that exist?

KymiRing does exist but is private.

I've WIP version of Seinäjoki street circuit but it is not publicly shared.
I also have WIP version for Motopark but not in anykind of condition I would share it. Keimola, same as Motopark but more or less conversion based on old GTR2 version.

Kimmo Kokkonen

Lord GTR3, His master's voice
Premium
I would like to try Kymiring Assetto Corsa, is it available somewhere? Next summer I hopefully can drive the real track with my own car, I live about 60 miles from Kymiring so it is very near...

Btw,
I have fully working Race07 / GTR Evolution version of Seinäjoki, it was mentioned earlier in this topic but here we go again. Scratch build by me and it's just a crap but quite fun to drive, all surface altitudes measured with GPS. This was my first BTB track. Never released but video is available, enjoy!

Seinäjoen vauhtiajot

When I created these mods I never tried to do too realistic environment but I always tried to make track surface as good as possible. I believe that you never have time to watch environment too closely if you drive fast enough...so why to spend too much time with details, payable and commercial mods are different story.

Such a shame you're not releasing anything anymore ("for free"), Kimmo! People can be such douchebags (meaning those who only complain) - I'm happy that people are still making these. I would be happy to have them, but what can I do... :(

I believe those complaining are complaining about pretty much everything they come across, and for every complainer, there's a dozen who enjoy the track but never say anything. I'm one of those latter people.

Last edited:
I would like to try Kymiring Assetto Corsa, is it available somewhere? Next summer I hopefully can drive the real track with my own car, I live about 60 miles from Kymiring so it is very near...

Btw,
I have fully working Race07 / GTR Evolution version of Seinäjoki, it was mentioned earlier in this topic but here we go again. Scratch build by me and it's just a crap but quite fun to drive, all surface altitudes measured with GPS. This was my first BTB track. Never released but video is available, enjoy!

Seinäjoen vauhtiajot

When I created these mods I never tried to do too realistic environment but I always tried to make track surface as good as possible. I believe that you never have time to watch environment too closely if you drive fast enough...so why to spend too much time with details, payable and commercial mods are different story.
I would love to have this track in Assetto! This track is in my hometown :D

Looks like there wont be any public survey going over the kymiring, so a public lidar based version is out of the question.
I guess the private version is owned by the track managment?

*edit: no lidar until 2024...

Last edited:
I would love to have this track in Assetto! This track is in my hometown :D
Gamecave in espoo finland had kymiring in assetto corsa last year. Its also very good experience with their rigs. Check out their website! Maybe ask them if they still have kymiring available.

Kimmo Kokkonen

Lord GTR3, His master's voice
Premium
It was a good day today, dreams came true :)
teaser.jpg

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 90 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000