• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Finished Prototype of 2 man cockpit

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by RealGT, Jun 8, 2017.

1. RealGT

RealGT

Ratings:
    +5
    Enjoy

• Like Like x 5
    • Wow Wow x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium

Ratings:
    +98
    well done and beautiful FOV. must have cost you a good amount of trial & error, lots of hours and money. thanks for sharing!

3. Jeremy Ford

Jeremy Ford

Ratings:
    +36
    Amazing, this is like VR being plugged directly into your brain. Very awesome and a little jealous.

4. RealGT

RealGT

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks gents, it is greatly appreciated. There was tons and tons of trial, error and tweaking to reach this point. I'm currently at a stage where now the major hurdles for Assetto Corsa are removed. I can edit most of the hard top cars to suit the simulator. Its very immersive, and like VR, you actually feel like you're on the track. I have a couple of Porsche GT drivers coming next weekend for testing and further refinement. I hope to have a second prototype designed in the next couple of months. Thanks for looking.

5. asteroulis

asteroulis

Ratings:
    +61
    I Think that people have had the same feeling here and that's why this thread doesn't get many answers. Its overwhelmingly good work, and whatever is set as a comment is seems too little in front of your achievement.

6. Stephan 2017

Stephan 2017

Ratings:
    +1
    This is crazy. Very nice work indeed!