• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Finished Prototype of 2 man cockpit

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by RealGT, Jun 8, 2017.

1. RealGT

RealGT

Ratings:
    +5
    Enjoy

• Like Like x 5
    • Wow Wow x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium

Ratings:
    +97
    well done and beautiful FOV. must have cost you a good amount of trial & error, lots of hours and money. thanks for sharing!

3. Jeremy Ford

Jeremy Ford

Ratings:
    +35
    Amazing, this is like VR being plugged directly into your brain. Very awesome and a little jealous.

4. RealGT

RealGT

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks gents, it is greatly appreciated. There was tons and tons of trial, error and tweaking to reach this point. I'm currently at a stage where now the major hurdles for Assetto Corsa are removed. I can edit most of the hard top cars to suit the simulator. Its very immersive, and like VR, you actually feel like you're on the track. I have a couple of Porsche GT drivers coming next weekend for testing and further refinement. I hope to have a second prototype designed in the next couple of months. Thanks for looking.

5. asteroulis

asteroulis

Ratings:
    +55
    I Think that people have had the same feeling here and that's why this thread doesn't get many answers. Its overwhelmingly good work, and whatever is set as a comment is seems too little in front of your achievement.

6. Stephan 2017

Stephan 2017

Ratings:
    +1
    This is crazy. Very nice work indeed!