Finally ordered everything & messed up on 1 item...

*WB desk clamp
*CS WB 2.5
*Podium wheel Porsche 911 GT3 (suede)
*Podium Hub
*Podium Button Module
*Podium Paddle Module
*CS Pedals v3
*Button caps/stickers

I wanted the leather Porsche rim (in stock), but ordered the suede version(oops).

And I'll need to break the news of the purchase without getting hit w/ a frying pan or getting major 'side-eye'.

For you old guys, 'side-eye', by definition, is "a facial expression showing one's criticism, disapproval, animosity, or scorn of varying levels of intensity towards another person."

I forgot to order the brake performance kit. I just went to the site to do that and it is N/A at the moment.

I'm getting a new computer chair (this one 17 yrs old and making very weird noises, like my body). And I'll replace the stock caster wheels with lockable versions.

Upvote 0
*WB desk clamp
*CS WB 2.5
*Podium wheel Porsche 911 GT3 (suede)
*Podium Hub
*Podium Button Module
*Podium Paddle Module
*CS Pedals v3
*Button caps/stickers

I wanted the leather Porsche rim (in stock), but ordered the suede version(oops).

And I'll need to break the news of the purchase without getting hit w/ a frying pan or getting major 'side-eye'.

For you old guys, 'side-eye', by definition, is "a facial expression showing one's criticism, disapproval, animosity, or scorn of varying levels of intensity towards another person."
For us old guys? We've been side-eyeing for donkeys!

For you young pups, Donkeys = Years (donkey's ears).

Upvote 0
Strange, I ordered one three days ago and it was delivered today. Well I say it was delivered UPS decided to not ring the doorbell and instead sending me a message informing me I was out and they'll deliver it to a shop down the road, but that's not Fanatec's problem. I do have something strange with their site at the moment though (for the past 24 hours). when I login or when i search I just get a top banner and no other content. Tried from three different browsers now and the same results from each. Very annoying as I wanted to check my order for a wheel.

Upvote 0
Strange, I ordered one three days ago and it was delivered today. Well I say it was delivered UPS decided to not ring the doorbell and instead sending me a message informing me I was out and they'll deliver it to a shop down the road, but that's not Fanatec's problem. I do have something strange with their site at the moment though (for the past 24 hours). when I login or when i search I just get a top banner and no other content. Tried from three different browsers now and the same results from each. Very annoying as I wanted to check my order for a wheel.
Not sure that quoting myself is a polite thing to do. Sorry about that. I've just checked the Fanatec site again and it's working for me so that was just a temporary blip. I can also see the brake performance kit and there is no indication of it being out of stock.

Upvote 0
Yeah I've been staring at their products for ages, really pretty stuff. If only I could make sense of the pricing, maybe someday.... maybe....... when they're on sale....

Check out their Black Friday offers, sometimes there are some decent buys.

You could also look out for the used market. I just upgraded the the F1 V2 wheelrim (it arrived 2 days ago and I love it) and managed to sell my F1 Carbon rim last night within an hour of putting it up for sale, and my Xbox adapter kit and Forza GT rim took about an hour to sell when I advertised it last week.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.1%
  • Forum trophies