• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Featured Final Fantasy XV Regalia Coming to Forza Horizon 3

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 3' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +11,474
    Forza Horizon 3 Regalia 1.png
    It has been confirmed that the Regalia from Final Fantasy XV will be coming to Forza Horizon 3 next week...

Adding something totally different to the usual racing game suspects, the Regalia of Final Fantasy fame will be making an appearance next week in Forza Horizon 3, adding a big old beast of a car to the title and giving players the opportunity to drive something unavailable in any other racing game on the marketplace today.

Now personally I only play, or care about, racing games. So my knowledge of Final Fantasy is... zero.

With this in mind, I honestly don't know what else to type, or even if anyone cares about the car. However my job is to report news, and well, this is news I suppose. So with all that in mind, I'll just drop the video trailer below and 'copy and paste' some text from the announcement... have fun!

Beginning on August 1, Forza Horizon 3 and FINAL FANTASY XV players will be able to download and enjoy the Regalia in Forza Horizon 3 for free. The Regalia will be made available to everyone who has played Forza Horizon 3 (on Xbox One, Xbox One S, or Windows 10 PCs) and/or FINAL FANTASY XV (on Xbox One or Xbox One S) by August 1, 2017. For Forza Horizon 3 players, the Regalia will be sent to all players and will be redeemable through the in-game messaging system. FINAL FANTASY XV players will receive a code to redeem the Regalia in Forza Horizon 3 via the Xbox Live messaging system beginning on August 1.

The transportation method of choice for FINAL FANTASY XV’s royal main character Prince Noctis Lucis Caelum and his friends Ignis, Gladiolus, and Prompto, the Regalia is unofficially the fifth member of Noctis’ party. Embarking on an epic road trip, Noctis and his buddies pilot the Regalia across the land of Eos, encountering endless adventure and intrigue along the way.

With its massive heft, intricate body details, and luxurious interior, the Regalia is a unique addition to the world of Forza Horizon 3. The team at Square Enix found inspiration for the Regalia’s design from real-world models like the Cadillac Ciel concept car and the Maybach Exelero. In Forza Horizon 3, the car’s size (nearly 21 feet long and seven feet wide) make it a cruiser’s delight. Take it for a slow-burn drive through downtown Surfers Paradise, or hit the Aussie freeway in the Outback and push that 7.2-liter supercharged V12 (offering up 536 hp) to its limit. The Regalia gives Forza Horizon 3 players the chance to experience true automotive royalty. Where you take it is up to you!

Forza Horizon 3 is available for both the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC platforms.

Forza Horizon 3 Regalia 4.jpg Forza Horizon 3 Regalia 2.png

Check out the Forza Horizon 3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the game. Hang out with your fellow community members and join in the conversation today.

Do you like the other game tie-ins within the Forza franchise? Will you be picking up the new car on release? Happy with Horizon 3 so far? Let us know in the comments section below!

• Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 3
    • Wow Wow x 1
  2. RufGTI

RufGTI

Ratings:
    +34
    This thing reminds me of the DiMora Natalia SLS 2...

3. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    SpeedyMite Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +787
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  4. zander gaming

zander gaming

Ratings:
    +0
    soo cool cars new car forza 3 h19999p

5. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium

Ratings:
    +809
    Why does this car remind me of a film that used to terrify me as a kid :x3:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +11,474
    Bloody hell, I forgot all about that film!

Man, it's 11:52 here and I planned to be in bed soon... no chance now, too many bad memories... :roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. larre90

larre90

Ratings:
    +24
    Still waiting for a Regalia-Mod for AC... :D

8. darkelf1

darkelf1

Ratings:
    +43
    Forza Fantasy, a RPG racing game in future ...:thumbsup:

9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
    Neat, I liked Final Fantasy XV. Though I don't know how the car fits into a racing game, in Forza you can't cruise around with three friends, top down, traveling from quest location to quest location and I assume you can't fly with it either. But free content is free content. And this isn't exactly the first tie-in in a Forza game - for which I assume Microsoft doesn't have to pay licensing fees.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. James Hall

James Hall
    Premium

Ratings:
    +32

Microsoft owns both games.

11. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
    Microsoft doesn't own Final Fantasy. Nor do they own Hotwheels, Fallout, etc.

• Angry Angry x 1
  12. James Hall

James Hall
    Premium

Ratings:
    +32
    Did I "trigger" you? Seriously??????

13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
    "Trigger" me? "Seriously"? What are you talking about?

Maybe rather read my comment again, I never said anything about two games Microsoft owns. I mentioned Forza, owned by Microsoft - and licences of fictional cars being added to the game, of IP's Microsoft doesn't own. Again, Microsoft doesn't own Final Fantasy, Hotwheels, Fallout, etc. These are licences Microsoft won't have to pay anything for, rather the opposite.

Rate my comments angry all you want, if you can't read properly...

• Agree Agree x 1