Cars Files removed on request [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "G" key was used to activate a "RealFeelPlugin" to modify the FFB.
This button amplified the strength and effects according to the mods used.
This plugin is also found in "rFactor" and is useful.

Sorry for my english

La touche "G" servait pour l'activation d'un "RealFeelPlugin" pour modifier le FFB.
Cette touche amplifiait la force et les effects suivant les mods utilisés.
Ce plugin se trouve également dans "rFactor" et est utile.

dédolé pour mon anglais

Have you heard of it and tried it out?
jldkzm6s.jpg

The FFB in the earlier versions of this mod didn't gel with me at all. I found it impossible to drive, which was a shame because the mod was great in all other respects. Version 1.05 and a tweak to the RealFeel file have much improved it. If anyone's interested, the new values I use with my Driving Force GT wheel are:

MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-1900.000000 (note the minus sign as in the original settings)
SmoothingLevel=4 (the DFGT can be notchy hence the change here)

Of course, your wheel and tastes might require other values. Thank you to Reb.Ellion for this raucous slice of motoring history. :cool:

Last edited:
Hi Reb, don´t want to sound annoying but when you have time can you please have a look at why the leds are not showing anymore.. And in a bit of curiosity, to you know if is possible to make the leds light up only when ignition is on? As it happens with dashboard information

Hey Reb, thanks for the windows file.... hey, i had to remake the Alpha as it had the wire frames and the how to label on it :)
just letting you know in case you wanted to fix it up for others that might not know how too.

Hi Reb - I just discovered this bad boy and wondered if you were ever thinking of updating it. It seems like a solid starting point - looks good, sounds good, FFB isn't far off and it could be a hell of a car with some more love and attention.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Ah excellent news Reb. If you'd like help road testing it please PM me. I'll do a more thorough test drive of it and PM you what I find.

Hope the MX5 work is going well ;)

Reb.Ellion submitted a new resource:

Automobilista ARC Camaro Addon - Automobilista ARC Addon V1.0

This addon for the ARC Camaro includes the Skinpack of Rob Fitness as a base.
You can select Advertising in the Cockpit by Upgrade. The same for a gear display. The instrument panel was centered and the instruments adjusted. The engine does not overheat.
It is included the tirebundle for the first chicane in Adelaide. It must be tested how the changed file behaves online. If you do not want it you can simply delete it. Go to your Automobilista \ GameData \ Locations \ Adelaide folder and...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back