Cars Files removed on request [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But always keep in mind: The brakes from the 2 sides will never warm up perfectly, because the tires also have different loads ...

Indeed mate ;)

The brakes seem sorted now with much less deviation in temp - many thanks.

I must say overall the car feels so different now. Much less planted and on rails which I'd imagine is more reflective of a car of that era. Really like it. Might have to practice with the shifter as it's so much quicker changing gear with it :)

Indeed mate ;)

The brakes seem sorted now with much less deviation in temp - many thanks.

I must say overall the car feels so different now. Much less planted and on rails which I'd imagine is more reflective of a car of that era. Really like it. Might have to practice with the shifter as it's so much quicker changing gear with it :)
That's exactly the reaction I was hoping for! Glad you like the changes.

Reb.Ellion updated Toyota Celica GTO 1987 with a new update entry:

Toyota Celica GTO 1987 V1.05

Changelog:
- The tyres are better and it no longer comes out of the pits with hot tyres.
- The clutch is a lot better , it no longer slips and also down changes are smoother.
- The steering is now better , steering rotation to 540 degrees which now matches the Rfactor 2 version and changed a few other bits and pieces.

Physics by @Lazarou

You can also set in the RealFeelPlugin.ini to increase the resistance of the steeringwheel. Note...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reb.Ellion submitted a new resource:

AMS Stockcar V8 Display fix - correct information on StockCar V8 display

After installing this fix, the displays on the Steeringwheels are as expected. Lap time and sector times are displayed correctly.

unpack in your Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Automobilista main folder, you can install it also in your AMSBeta main folder.
No files are overwritten.
After Reiza has officially patched this issue, you can delete this file

Have fun

Read more about this resource...

Thank you, good job
But since the update and removal of the "G" (plug-in) button, the cars become uncontrollable.
Waiting for a fix for the FFB

Thanks to you

Thank you, good job
But since the update and removal of the "G" (plug-in) button, the cars become uncontrollable.
Waiting for a fix for the FFB

Thanks to you
Not sure what you mean? Nothing has been removed only changes made to the parameters within the HDV file and tyre file.

Update seems fine to me. I just did a 15min race with practice and qualifying and it felt good! Especially after the RealFeelPlugin MaxForceAtSteeringRack adjustment. It might be because I haven't raced it in a little but it felt a little more challenging than before. I don't know what "G" button is though. What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%