Cars Files removed on request [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a great conversion, but would be nice if it can be perfected.

I answered myself, testing, and there is no flat spot, you can burn and abuse the tires as much as you like.
Aerodinamics, both front and rear, have about 30 levels, but even at wings 1/1, not much difference on the behaviour.

Its very different from the rF2 version, a lot easier. Feels too sticky, and even with the respectable ammount of power, most of the times I could hit the gas full force without much concern.

Lots of potential to be a top Mod, and Im only giving the feedback because I care and want it to be!

Off-topic... Not sure if you're the author but, do you have any plans to release the Renault Sport Trophy mod, to AMS as well, Rebellion? I saw this mod in one of your vids, and looks very nice...

Cars look great, thanks for this mod!

Is there any way to make the track loading bar default red instead of green for this mod?
(Edit: Guess that wasn't too hard for me to find, "Loading Bar Color =" in the .srs is pretty obvious even for my dumb self! Haha. Might I ask about what "MultiplePerformances=1" is for though? Thanks)

Also, I don't know if its the mod or just the track. But on Imola 2016, the one type of fence shows through, or on top of, the lines on the windshield for me. Don't really know how to explain it, I'll add a screenshot. I haven't tried a ton of tracks, but of the 3 or 4 I drove around on last night Imola 2016 is the only one it happened on that I noticed so far. Not a big deal and like I said, it might have to do with the track, not the mod.

17SCXQY.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

Its very different from the rF2 version, a lot easier. Feels too sticky, and even with the respectable ammount of power, most of the times I could hit the gas full force without much concern.

Just a quick note, this is converted from the update done on the original 32_pixels release, totally independent, by a community member. The car's characteristics were greatly changed into a fantasy car, and the updated one (called 1987) is much faster and docile to drive while also having other functionality not originally available like pit limiter, abs brakes, lights, etc.

Was about to report on the window heat line things and how you can see a lot of details through them on many tracks. But i saw you dont know why it happens. No biggie. Great mod. Sound is good, FFB is good, lots of liveries for large grid. :) Thank you very much.

Hey Rob , this car is freakin' sweet! I picked it up off of here just yesterday ( wish I would of tried it sooner ).....and man , what a blast to drive! I was wondering if you had anyone ask , or if maybe you had run into this issue....but have you had problems with front tire wear? Take a track like Algarve , and my right front is about 150c degrees and turning is about worthless in about 5 laps or so. That is with the base / stock set up. Any ideas?

weird, the sound on this car for me is a lot more subdued than your video.
much quieter and less raspy, I don't get it?

Maybe you should adjust your driving style. ;)

Well I guess I could change my entire driving style for this one car. Even though I don't have the front tires burning off in 5 laps on any other vehicle. Just thought I'd ask you or anyone else that would be willing to help. No problem , as I'll get it figured out or just delete the damn thing. Makes no difference. Thanks for your help.

I driven this car quite a bit in rF2, not so much this AMS version. I haven't had any excessive wear issue in rF2. In this mod it fairly easy to cook the front tires but moving brake bias back a little helped, as did reducing steering lock (22.5 seems much too quick - I changed to 17.5). This car is temperamental, more in rF2 than AMS but I tend to soften the rear up some (springs, ARB) and play with the differential (reduce power, preload) to reduce the over steer tendency on corner exit.
The tire scrub sounds in this version seems excessive - but is it just sounding like or actually.

How about if we try to solve the problems together. I'll send you @William Wester and @Jeff Huber my changes and you give me feedback if it gets better. If you interested send me PM.

Yes Rob , very interested. Like I said , I love the car , just frustrated with the setup. I haven't tried all the things that William posted above , but was going to try to do so today. But I'm sending you a PM and we'll see what we come up with. Btw Rob....I enjoy all your mods and skins that you have supplied us with here at RD. Was just frustrated with this one car for some reason.

@Reb.Ellion, I'm somewhat confused... yesterday the steering ratio of the Celica seemed WAY OFF. Today, without loading up my setup and on a new track it's feeling fine - what the heck :O_o:
I even deleted the RealFeel section for the car and tried again - seemed fine. I have no idea other than the fact AMS can't seem to adjust the rotation automatically and the defaults might have been skewed. I always let AMS set the rotation and lock but I understand AMS can't for some mods.
Anyway, I'll have to drive it some more when I get some time.
Thanks for the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back