Cars Files removed on request [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reb.Ellion submitted a new resource:

Boxer Cup Rebs thoughts - small improvements for personal use, now free for all

Hello folks,
I have changed for me some things at the Boxer Cup.
After I get permission from Renato S. publish the changes, I do not want to hide from you any longer.
Because it is much easier and I do not like it when individual files my game folder deface I have the changes in .mas packed files.
I have in the packed file the original .mas files with it. they are in a separate folder. If you do not like my changes, then you can easily find the BoxerCup.mas and BoxerCup_maps.mas move in the...

Read more about this resource...

Hmm, I see a Boxer Cup Car, and is in my eyes also remain a Boxer Cup Car. So, my answer, no I did not alter the 3D model. Quite apart from the skins, which would then be useless. I hope you see my point.

Reb.Ellion submitted a new resource:

AMS Miniville - fun for all

Brief history to the Mod.
After me my grandson annoyed and I finally let him in the driving seat, the drama went really begins. Little feet simply do not dispense a feel for throttle and brake. All vehicles too fast, always in the grass, gravel and donuts without end. Big shouts, tears and a frustrated child.
What to do ? Then I remembered the Miniville Mod by Santa rF for rFactor. In my opinion, the perfect mod for our little ones. (Although it was recommended to me that such a great sim...

Read more about this resource...

Now is looking like a proper Cup ;)

20160722190139_1.jpg

The air vent and the mirror is still the original ones, everthing else is showing correct.
I am having the same issue here with the new vent pipe not showing. I have removed Tommi-TAG's addon but still have the loose files from the BoxerCup-Germany addon. I'm assuming those are causing this issue, I'm not sure what those files provide graphically but I will start by removing some/all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back