1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

File corruped

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Bob Johnstone, Aug 13, 2013.

1. photo(1).JPG This is what I get tried downloading it again but the same happens

2. I have the same issue, any idea?

3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Are you guys using a download manager..
    maybe try just downloading it normally.. :)

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Could you let us know which link you guys used?

5. I used both set of links in the email I really don't get it because I installed ftrucks 2012 the same way and no problem

6. I also used the links in the Email (not the mirror).
    But it works now.
    Thank you

7. Try not using your pc while downloading sometimes it can corrupt files being downloaded if carry on using it,I usually download overnight when the Internet is quiet

8. Hmm I was playing iracing while downloading never made a difference before but you might be right

9. Still not working my computer can't see the bin files for some reason it keeps asking for disk one and saying the setup 1 could not be located in my download folder but I can see it

10. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

Check anti-virus isn't falsely quarantining files.

11. Sorry I don't know how to do that on mcAfee

12. Temporarily disable your antivirus while installing to see if that's the problem

13. Ok tried that still the same :(

14. This is all just so seemingly a ton of unneccesary stuff. I have DL hundreds of mods, and several sims, but have never ever seen anything this aggravating.....unreal. Sorry.

15. Oops I have more than one exe file working now